11.09.2004

It must be Tuesday

Things are going well today. I feel good and productive and motivated.

The kids slept through the night, and although the two youngest, Sweet Pea and Buddy were both awake by 5:30am, they SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. That's a good thing.

My meeting at work was much shorter than I expected. Formatting, editing and posting the notes will be a snap. Then I can work on the other web-based projects I have -- "web work" is far more fun than "admin work" most of the time. That's a good thing.

I'm wearing jeans today... and a "company sweater" -- yeah, I'm like that. They give me free clothes, I'll probably wear them... as long as they can be thrown in the washing machine and do not need to be ironed.

The Hubby is good, the kids are good, work is good... So yeah, I'm doing pretty good today.

It must be Tuesday.

No comments:

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013