12.29.2004

Timeout for Mom

Don't tell on me, but I'm hiding... the kids know where I am, and they are not in any danger, but they are all upstairs and I am downstairs.

Today was the first time in a very long time I woke up with a mood that screamed "I don't want to be a Mom today." Gad... I hate days like today. It usually doesn't get any better as the day goes on, either.

I've yelled at our most challenging of clowns more than once today, and I hate that. So, right now, I'm giving MYSELF a timeout.

There may be more timeouts for me as the day goes on... but apparently, it will have to wait until after I've made them lunch.

2 comments:

Moxie said...

Are you still hiding in time out? Move over and make room for me too!

Circus Kelli said...

Moxie,
Unfortunately, no. The little clowns got hungry and restless and I was dispatched to feed them pronto. Silly kids... What? Like at 13 months, he can't get is own jelly sandwich...?

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013