2.21.2005

Later...

Heh, I am feeling a bit better than I did when I got to work this morning, so that's something. I'm still grateful that it is Monday (I never thought I'd say that!).

I got a call from the sitter this afternoon telling me that Buddy has pink eye and needs to go home. That means that Sweet Pea will come home as well, and that I'll be home with both of them tomorrow... or with Buddy at least.

The doctor is booked this afternoon, so I have a call in to the nurses hoping they can call in a prescription so I can at least get him on the medicine.

*sigh*

So. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I can be at home, doing whatever I want (or whatever I don't want) to do.

That will be good. Very good.

4 comments:

part-timer said...

I'm right there with ya, sistah!! Have to leave work early... another doctors visit. Another round of anti-biotics (the ear infection that won't go away). Hopefully not another night of no sleep. Hope your kids are feeling better soon.

Mamaramma said...

Glad you're feeling better. Glad you can stay home tomorrow. Hope the pink eye turns into a nice creamy white very very soon.
M

Amanda B. said...

Ohhh. I'm sorry your little Buddy has pink eye. That is no fun at all. Tough for mamma too!

Hope he feels better soon. :)

Snickrsnack Katie said...

Sorry to hear about Buddy's pink eye. Crusty-eye is never fun, but at least you get to stay home and watch Montel! I am jealous!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013