2.15.2005

Pain and Pressure

Today, my boss asked me if I was feeling ok today. I told him I had another headache (the kind that encircle my eye and goes down my neck). I've had a lot of them lately, and even took last Friday off to see if I could "rest it" away.

Me: I have a call in to the doctor to see if I should see an "ear, nose, throat" doc or if I should just go back to see my "gp" again.
Boss: Is it a sinus headache...?
Me: I hope so. If it's a sinus headache, it can be diagnosed and I can do something about it and make it go away. If it's stress, I'm screwed.

2 comments:

Mrs.Strizzay said...

You need a box of wine, on your desk. Can you get a prescription for that?

Circus Kelli said...

Hmmm. I'll check into that. I wonder if the boss would mind me havin a box of wine on my desk... maybe it would be ok as long as I shared it...

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013