3.23.2006

WORD, to your Momma

Ok, those of you who guessed, the word was "WORD"
(If you only read my blogspot blog and wonder what the heck I'm talking about, come on over to THIS BLOG. (yeah, I kinda have two blogs. I write in the other one more...))

So, lessee... Bucky and Nikki and LadyBug are correct! Woo! Come on over here and we'll all have ice cream for lunch, my treat!

When we were stumped, we asked her to give us more clues -- like is it Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral. All she would tell us was "If I tell you anything else, you'll get it right away!" She had to give it up right then and there.

Heh, WORD.
- - - - - - -

Today, when I was dropping Sweet Pea and Buddy off at K's, Sweet Pea got all sad looking and said "I don't want you to go, Mom..." Awww. I told her I would see her "on the p-cuter (computer)" because K reads my blog (Hi, K!) and shows the kids my picture if they say they miss me.

This audio blog is for Sweet Pea and Buddy, mostly. If you feel you can make it through all the sugary Mommy talk, have a listen. If not, read on fair internet person...

this is an audio post - click to play


- - - - - - -

(this sentence serves as a segway from Mommyland into the land of The Office)

The boss has asked me (once again) to think about my position here in the company, and how to take it to the next level. There is some "stuff" going on that he says will "force" my position to be a bit more "in the spotlight" within the company, and out in our sister divisions. He wants to know how I'm going to become more (and more) efficient, etc. He threw me a bone when he said "We will be needed a web page for the group (our division is in), and we're hoping you could take care of that..." Mainly, the man wants me to think "business", rather than "web stuff" and get better and better at the job I'm in now. Not an outlandish request. Now, I just have to figure out how I am going to do that and put it all on paper... and then actually do it. As I told Hubby last night, I just have to hunker down and keep doing THIS JOB, and hang on to (and work towards) my goals for a little while longer.

On a different note, Blogger won't let me comment today. Well, it will let me comment, but actually post my comment if you have word verification on your Blog. It gives me the same word verification (for everyone's blog) and when I type it, it comes back with a "no dummy, you typed it wrong" message. Just letting you know.

So... Work. Yeah. I gotta get to that.

I'll check back later!

Hello? Anyone out there?

Oh good grief. I've bored them all to death...

Sorry!

- - - - - -

Wait... what's this? Oh, gimme a break... trolling blogs for chicks? Sad, Steeldude, very sad...

Bob Steele to me
Hello your very cute love to meet you

No comments:

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013