4.27.2006

Schmoopy

Oh no, time moves too fast
I hate it when this moment lasts
Just goin 'bout my day, trying not to whine
Mopin around and feelin' schmoopy

Ba da, Ba da, Ba da, Ba da...Feelin' Schmoopy

Hello computer
What cha knowin'?
I’ve come to do some surfin', bloggin'
Ain’t cha got no new news for me?
Doot-in' doo-doo,
Feelin' Schmoopy

I’ve got some deeds to do,
Some promises to keep, but
I’m tired and drowsy and ready to sleep.

Let the chocolate chips be mine all mine.
Life, I love you,
All is Schmoopy.


My apologies to Mr. Simon and Mr. Garfunkle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like chocolate chips.


LawnWhisperers Brother

ionoidesekdhpppirxu said...

Thought I posted something here Sis.

Good you have a backup blog.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013