5.24.2006

The Camp-any

Good morning class.

Today, I would like to share a little email with you.

This email originated from the management at the company Hubby works for, shortly after they installed cameras at various locations around the building to "deter theft" and for "employee safety". There are more cameras inside the building than outside the building.

Management at his company is getting a bit too 'micro', in my opinion. I won't share what Hubby's opinion is, let's just say that he is... uh, less than thrilled.



-----Original Message-----
From: Management
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subject: Need your assistance

It has been pointed out to the managers that we are running things a little loose around here. People are heating up food before lunch starts, over using the vending machine on non break time, eating during working time, and using the phone for personal use during working hours. These are just a few examples There is an implied contract with all of us employees and I believe [the company] has fulfilled their end when we get paid, its time we fulfill our end.

I don’t mean we make this a NAZI camp but we need to tighten control. Your help is appreciated



Seriously people? Sheesh.

12 comments:

hellokittn said...

LMAO. I can only imagine the e-mail that would be issued if there were cameras in my office space.

I'm sure there would be something in there about "wear a belt" and "who needs to poop four times in one ten hour workday?"

Seriously, he should start defrosting a whole frozen bird in the micro like a hour and a half before lunch. Stick his raw thawed cock on boss-man's desk.

CHIGGIN!

lawbrat said...

You've got to be kidding me?!?! Happy workers are productive workers! Eating a snack at your desk while you work is not a horrid thing.

Dont want to get all Nazi- well, thats what it looks like.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*hides his water, Rold Gold and Red Hots*

Effie said...

Mr B--do you LIVE off those things?? Still curious...are they like cinnamon hearts?

I just ate a granola bar and am drinking water
and my boss just grabbed a coffee and a cookie

WILLIAM said...

That is classic it shoule be signed Big Brother.

Doug said...

At one time the corpulation I worked for was seriously considering installling cameras and microphones in the rest rooms (translation = "crappers") union got wind of it and the talk died down.

eclectic said...

Yeah, um.... because you get a paycheck, you agree to not be human or have biological issues for the full 9-hour workday, unless otherwise granted permission in writing. C'mon people, you're eating, vending, heating, pissing and communicating with others during work? Wow! Buncha slackers -- no wonder you need video surveillance!

mrtl said...

Egads!

Momentarily_Distracted said...

*right eye twitching*
wtf?!
Thank God my company hasn't thought of that yet...they do monitor our computer use with spyware and this little software program they use to log on to your computer desktop while you are on it without your knowledge or consent and see exactly what you are doing on the computer at that time.
Work is fun.

Dang Cold.. said...

"Management,

At this time its prudent that I disclose that I can discharge and reload a shot gun rapidly while eating a bag of Frito's that I like to keep in my desk drawer in the IT department. I will also down a bottle of Evian water before you even GET CLOSE to the exit. I respectfully request that you reconsider your stand on this matter.

Regards,

Dang Cold..
Voice Communications"

Enjoy the rest of your week Kelli.

dc

Odd Mix said...

Holy Crap! Just... Holy Crap!

You must know that my resume would be floating minutes after I recieved an email like that.

Kat said...

Do they have to raise their hand and get permission to go potty?

Or maybe they can just soil themselves.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013