5.16.2006

Here

Here, the sky is a uniform gray just now. Dull, awful gray. There may be sun later. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Here, there is always a bunch of stuff to get done. I call it job security, even though I know there is nothing secure about it.

Here, I can listen to my own music. I need to find something a little snappier to listen to, though.

Here, my hair looks all goofy and wierd. It looked really good before I left the house, though. I'm not going to look in the mirror here for the rest of the day.

Here, we're having a company luncheon this afternoon at 2pm. It's mandatory. We all got an invitation to it. (an invitation to a mandatory function?)

Here, I look at pictures of my kids and wonder why they don't listen to me. I ask them to do things, and get a flat out "No" in response. Man, I really hate that. I'm working on correcting that behavior.

Here, today, just now I'm in a bit of a funk -- nothing major, nothing new. It will pass.

Here, I plan to get up from my desk, walk around and try to improve my mood. Here, I plan to go get some cocoa, then come back here and fake a better mood until I don't have to fake it any more. ;)

12 comments:

LadyBug said...

Love and hugs to you, CK. Much love and many hugs.

August95 said...

Ok Kelli, I am sorry you are down. The other day, I say a mini van with a harly sticker in the side winder and it had flames on it.

I laught out loud and thought of you. Hugs Honey!

Circus Kelli said...

LadyBug - And more of the same to you.

August - That made me laugh. ;)

Effie said...

did ya get some cocoa? Enjoy your invitational-mandatory luncheon this aft--good food?

it's chocolate tuesday--smile sweetie!!!! ;)

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

How snappy is snappy?

Effie said...

I'm so happy
feelin' snappy
life is rosy
I'm feelin comfy cozy....


can't remember the rest of the words...but that's a goodly amount of snappiness IMO

Circus Kelli said...

Effie -- I did get some cocoa, yes. Now why is it that I always seem to forget chocolate Tuesday until you remind me? :)

Mr. B -- snappier than a funeral dirge.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Time to get out da rock n roll.

Doug said...

I guess by now you are in the middle of that mandatory luncheon.
Hope any news that came out is all good.

C'mon Sis, smile up now, thaaat's the way, I knew you could do it.

Hugs and chocolates can do wonders.

Chocolate K said...

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

HOPE YOUR DAY GET'S BETTER, AND they have good food at you "Mandatory" lunch.....
but what if you don't eat lunch? what if your on a diet? what if what there having your allergic too??? hmmmm

eclectic said...

Even when you say no, they take it as yes, huh? Sounds like lunch-r@pe to me.

***Please let her see that was intended as a joke, and let it make her laugh, please, please, PLEASE!***


Hope you beat back the blues today, kiddo! Sending you lotsa love.

Circus Kelli said...

You are all fabulous. Thank you so much. You all made me smile.

The lunch was pretty good. There was ice cream for dessert! I found some good music.

Eclectic -- I knew that was a joke. :)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013