5.17.2006

A little goes a long way...

Today, I laid on a lovely beach. The sun was out, so I caught some rays, and even took a short nap. My eyes were closed and I drifted in and out of sleep while listening to the people passing by. I took long, slow, deep breaths and relaxed. It was heavenly.

I woke to a very light rain, and left the beach while savoring the juiciest, sweetest, tangiest orange you've ever tasted.

I stopped by a little taco stand and bought some lunch, and made my way leisurely back to where I was supposed to be. As I arrived at my destination, the sky opened up and the rain just poured out of the clouds. I smiled.

--- With a little imagination, you can go a long way from where you are. ---

In reality, I went tanning, ate a Starburst and stopped at Taco Bell on the way back to work. It was so good, though.

12 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

A Starburst? You ate a single Starburst? What control you have!

Effie said...

tanning! Woohoo

Taco Bell! MMMm

Starburst! even better!

Sounds like a good lunch! Hugs to you girl!

My word verification is: jogpq
jog pretty quick!

eclectic said...

You mean, when you're in the sun your skin actually tans?? Gaaaah, I'm soo jealous. Mine just burns, peels, and freckles. *sigh* But Starbursts and Taco Bell I can do. ;)

Amy said...

CK, you rock for making good things even better. You could sell that attitude for ten million bucks.

Annejelynn said...

I was about to say "HOW COOL" - you got some 'away' time... welll, kudos to you for an excellent attitude!

Doug said...

In your head,
You go where you list,
Thus it is said,
What a mess when I missed.

kari said...

Orange Starburst. My favorite. Nice writing.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I like to mash orange and pink together in a swirly ball. MMMMM.

Vajana said...

hey go where the imagination takes ya! have a great day!

hellokittn said...

TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!

That's better than the gonorreah taco's you can get at some of those stands ;). I think that's a score one for CK!

WILLIAM said...

That is classic.

LadyBug said...

I just love you, CK. You make me smile.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013