5.18.2006

Mommyland Adventures

Hi! I'm home today with the littles. And it's good.

We've had one minor red juice emergency, and one timeout for Mr. I'm gonna climb on the tables even though Mom says No.

Now, we're watching Chicken Little and eating Froot Loops and Cocoa Pebbles. I'm also folding laundry and doing some dishes.

I've been interrupted about a dozen times while typing this little post

Sweet Pea: "Mommy! Aliens! They have to run from dem life!"

We were watching Chicken Little, but now it's more just 'on in the background'.

Now Sweet Pea is singing "Happy Bir-day Me!" and Buddy is just singing "ME!"

Heh... I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to get back to the goings on here...

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

eclectic said...

Yay for a home day!! I had one yesterday with Littlest Eclectic who was too sick to go to the "playroom." Today he's all better. Too bad... I was liking the day at home. Enjoy, Kelli!

Effie said...

did the aliens get dem?? Oh no!!


Have fun with the kiddos today girlie!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm ready for a day home wit da boy.

Doug said...

Time flies when the kids are havin' fun.

Seems to fly in the other direction for Mom though.

Amy said...

That sounds like my day every single day!

I love when they beg to have a movie put on and then after five minutes they couldn't care less about it.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013