5.23.2006

TGIT

Thank goodness it's Tuesday! My Monday really sucked!

I ended up going home early yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. My headache and upset stomach done snuck up on me yesterday afternoon until I was convinced I just needed to go home and lay down for a bit. So I did, and I felt better -- but only after I took another dose of headache medicine.

The rest of the evening passed without incident, and this morning, even though Sweet Pea had a rough time, is already going MUCH MO BETTA then yesterday.

Good gracious. I've never been happier to see Tuesday in my life. The sun is out. The birds are chirping, and it's going to be a bit warmer today. The boss is out at an offsite meeting all day, and I'm wearing jeans and flat shoes.

*deep breath -- exhale*

Enough about me. How are YOU doing today?

8 comments:

Amy said...

Ain't it great when the boss is away?

eclectic said...

Yay for Tuesday! Hope the goodness lasts all day long, Kel.

Doug said...

Double that Sis, hope it lasts all week - - - in spades.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

And CK breaks into song, "Mr. Blue Bird on my shoulder..."

Effie said...

I'm home sick today *cough cough*--glad YOU're feeling better doll! Happy Chocolate Tuesday!

Bone Machine said...

Tuesday is just sparkling.

Circus Kelli said...

Amy -- You betcha.

Eclectic -- So far, so good! I'll be outta here in another two hours.

Doug -- Thanks, Brudder!

Mr. B -- How did you know?!

Effie -- I'm so sorry you're sick, hon. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Bone -- Iddin it, though?

Annejelynn said...

a good Tuesday can always make up for a sucky Monday!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013