5.25.2006

Th-Th-Th-THURSDAY

Sooo... I've made some changes around my blog. Just added stuff. I'm working on pulling the defunct blog that blew up a few weeks ago, my old journal site that I've all but abandoned, and this blog all together into one pretty package that doesn't suck too badly. I've been online for just over six years now, and, when you just keep going day after day, without doing much clean up, it becomes a REALLY BIG JOB.

I'm going to work on it a bit today while I'm waiting for Bio-Mom to arrive. I've taken the day off work. I called in 'Selfish'. Heh, there is housework that should be done, but I'm ignoring it and surfing and stuff on my computer. When Bio-Mom arrives, we're going shopping. It's been a while since I bought any clothes for work, and I really need some new clothes that fit properly. Today, I will be celebrating the most lovely invention known as "The Gift Card". Woo!

Before I go off to 'play', I'll leave you with this little dealie, inspired by Eclectic.

Have a great day!





Your Life Path Number is 9



Your purpose in life is to make the world better



You are very socially conscious and a total idealist.

You think there are many things wrong with the world, and you want to fix them.

You have a big idea of how the world could be, and you'll sacrifice almost anything to work towards this dream.



In love, you can easily see the beauty in someone else. And you never cling too tightly.



You are capable of great love, but it's hard for you to focus your love on one person or relationship.

You have a lot of outward focus, and you tend to blame the world for your failures.

You are often disappointed by the realities of life - it's hard for you to accept the shortcomings of the world.

6 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Nice map.

eclectic said...

Ooooh, I like YOUR purpose much better than mine! You're here to make the world a better place. *sigh* I hope you git 'er done, and I wish I could help... but evidently I'm just here to express myself. *sheesh* Happy Thursday, CK!

lawbrat said...

Bringing you an ice cold glass of H2O, enjoy and now get back to work! ;-)

hellokittn said...

Eclectic's expressin'. Special K's improving. Apparently I'm just searching for "truth and meaning."

I work in IT.

Seriously, not here.

Doug said...

Eeeeesh - - - all I can say is, "Who me ?" Or was I just born on the wrong day ?

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B. -- Thank you. I knew you'd like it.

Eclectic -- Hee! Happy Friday!

Lawbrat -- Oh, I'm back at work today, don't you worry.

HelloKittn -- If you find any truth and meaning, can you let me know?

Doug -- You're just the person you're s'posed to be. And I like that.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013