5.02.2006

Well, well, well...

As Sweet Pea said about her dream the other night: "What the hell*?"

Last night, the last thing I did before shutting my computer off, was check my blog for comments, and surf a blog or two.

Apparently, somewhere in the night (that's a Barry Manilow song, you know), my blog got fried. That pretty much sucks. I'd be really piffed off if I didn't have this Blogger account.

I'll have to figure out what happened to the other blog and where... I didn't touch any of the behind the scenes setup. Hopefully, I'll still be able to recover the posts. On the upside, I'll be compelled to look into using my domain name more (www.mycircuslife.com).

The bad thing is, I'd LOVE to work on this RIGHT NOW -- unfortunately, work and my final have gotten in the way. My final project and exam are due next Tuesday. Not a good time to tinker around with my blogs. I need to focus on that instead.

I was going to do an audio blog, but apparently, I can't get into that either.

Is there a full moon? Has a hex been put on me? Am I being shut out from the blogosphere ON PURPOSE? Y'all hate me, don't you? You've all banded together to eliminate me from the internet, haven't you? Hey, no, really, that's fine... I can take a hint...

(Man, I hope this works)
(clicks "Publish Post" and hopes for the best)


*When she saw my eyeballs pop outta my head, she corrected herself and said "What the heck?"

16 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

What the?!?! hehe

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Wow! My next word verification would have been "NoBdy" Blogger knows me too well.

Noooooobody knows
da trouble I seen
Noooooobody knows
the sorrow

LadyBug said...

Oh WOW. That was one big ol' blog mess. I'm glad you had a backup plan...proof, indeed, that you ARE Supermom. SuperCircusMama always has a Plan B.

The upside to your blog troubles (for me, anyway) is that I'll actually be able to comment now!

WOO!

Doug said...

Now, we know that you can handle most any emergency Sis.

Glad to know you are functional.

Effie said...

yeah--apparently audioblogger went AWOL too--just like your blog--Bucky went to listen to my lovely singing and was prevented from the audible assault...teehee!

Mr. B--that song ALWAYS reminds me of "Spaceballs" the movie....

no fun CK!! Maybe it will all of a sudden fix itself?? Hmm?

Circus Kelli said...

Bloggy -- Oh yeah, it was funny. Funnier still is that she knew how to correct herself.

Ladybug -- Wooo! So it was YOU who killed my other blog?! ;)

Doug -- Me? Functional? Why, Doug, I'm flattered... ;)

Circus Kelli said...

Effie -- You done sneaked in on me there!

I can't wait for it to fix itself. I MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE NONSENSICAL POSTS ONLINE AT MY WHIM, not the whim of the internet! :)

Chocolate K said...

See, i jinxed you with my 7am story....yup that's it...it's all my fault!!! I passed the buck to you...now everything went SPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAT!!!!!
Sowwwwwwy

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Holy shit I love me some Spaceballs the movie!!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

oh, and another thing: Now I can actually SEE when the Circus be updated via Blogrolling.com For the longest time it just hung down at the bottome of the list, even when a new post was just put up.

Circus Kelli said...

K -- I think some baby powder must have gotten into my blog and mucked up the works...

Bloggy -- Wooo! That must be the silver lining! :)

WILLIAM said...

What the?!? is right.

Bucky Four-Eyes said...

*hoping against hope your archives are alright, rushing to back my own up*

That just sucks the big hairy wiener, man. WHOEVER DID THIS TO KELLI WILL PAY IN BLOOD! BLOOD, I TELL YOU!

Chocolate K said...

uhhh on second thought, IT WASN'T ME!!!!!! (in response too bucky)

Annejelynn said...

#1 - sorry about your blog
#2 - I love it when kids swear and freak when they realize they have an adult audience
#3 Yes, focus on your final
#4 You'll do well!

Vajana said...

hey we'd never boot you from the internet...it's far more entertaining when you're around!!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013