5.06.2006

Workin on my final project

Who wants to do it for me?

No, really.

I can't focus. I'm stressin out.

I can't get a couple of things to work quite the way I want and I'm at the point where I think that I'll never finish this, and I'll fail my exam.

I am in full procrastination mode, but trying to keep my butt in the chair, and trying to remain focused, but it's really not working because this house needs to be cleaned and Buddy is entirely too quiet in the other room...

So, wanna do my final project for me? I'll give you a dollar...

6 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Paaaaaassssss. Thanks though. :)

Doug said...

A dollar and a half, but no guarantees on the results.

Effie said...

uh oh--what was that boy up to?? Too quiet is never a good thing....more baby powder??

I'll do your project for ya, but I can't say how well it will be done!

Here--instead, hows about some brownies to keep you and the kiddos occupied and keyed up for the whole next day or so....

Mmmmm chocolate!
Hugs!

eclectic said...

Um, Bucky told me the going rate is 2 bucks.

Chocolate K said...

NAHHH i'll pass, BUT if you have chocolate, thats a WHOLE different story now......

Circus Kelli said...

Bloggy -- Thanks! Some friend you are!

Doug -- I don't guarantee my own results!

Effie -- Buddy was ok, I got him before he could do any real damage in his sister's room.

Eclectic -- My bad! I'll give you two dollars...

K -- Chocolate?! I *knew* I forgot something today!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013