6.13.2006

Salvageable

Last night was FUN! Our Erika stopped by and we had such a great time visiting with her. After the kids were in bed, E and I went to Oberweis and sang along (and perhaps busted a few in-the-car dance moves) like goons to a few songs in her car.

This morning, I think I have a 'fun' hangover... I'm wiped out and a bit cranky. Trying to get ready this morning, the kids were awake and what should have taken 10 minutes to do (my hair), took about 35 minutes. I was getting pretty frustrated from all the interruptions. Thankfully, the little clowns were being pretty good. If they had been having a morning like I was having, things could have gone way worse.

I will say, despite the crankiness and the fatigue, I think this day can be salvaged. I'm not sure how, but I can't believe this day is a total loss. It's only 7:30am -- it HAS to get better.

Oh, I just remembered this from last night -- Sweet Pea wanted me to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to her. When I was done, she sang it to me:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Dar
How I wonder what you are
Up above da wurld so high
Like a diamond in da guy
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dar
How I wonder what you are


I hope you're all having a really terrific day today. What are you up to today? What's new?

9 comments:

Effie said...

Quick! Quick--check out Poop & Boogies!!!!!!

Oh--and Good Morning!

Repressed White Girl said...

Good morning! Hope you recover from your hangover quickly and have an awesome day!

Thanks for the kind comment!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

sounds painful...Like a diamond in da guy...

Susie said...

You remind me, LG used to sing, "Uppa buppa wuld so high, lack a dolphin in the sky..."

hellokittn said...

Jeesh, there are diamonds in guys. And here I was throwing away the unuseable parts.

eclectic said...

Littlest E sings, "...like a dye-man in the sty..." but I like "uppa buppa wuld" from Susie's LG. I love to hear them singing! So sweet!! And if you're going to have a hangover, I think fun is the best kind to have. Go forth and kick the crap outta the rest of this day!

Doug said...

So, by now you are home or on the way. Hope the hangover melted away with the day.

How I would like to hear Sweet Pea and her version of Twinkle, Twinkle.

Amy said...

i love that you are already salvaging at 730 am! That is some sparkle and spirit you got there, CK. love 'da guy'.

Circus Kelli said...

Effie -- I did! Blogger finally allowed me to comment over there!

RWG -- Thanks!

Mr. B -- LOL

Susie -- Oh, I love that! Thank you!

Kitten -- Who knew, huh? Well, who knew besides our little cricket catcher...

Eclectic -- A dye-man! Hubby is a Tool and Die Man! :)

Doug -- All I can say is, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Amy -- Sparkle and Spirit? You mean 'parkle and 'pirit, don't you? :)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013