6.15.2006

The show with everything but Yule Brenner

Hey, y’all prepare yourself
For the Rubberband man
You never heard a sound
Like the rubberband man
You’re bound to lose control
When the Rubberband starts to jam


Not much going on here... last night was better -- the kids have been cranky, so we put them to bed a little earlier -- although the girls were awake for a bit. Sweet Pea kept coming downstairs to "tell me one more thing".

The boss is out of the office (but still 'in touch') until a week from Monday. That will give me time to catch up and work on some other projects here... like packing up my entire office for when they replace the carpeting on the second floor here at the beginning of July. I can also work on some things for Marketing, and do some 'self-study' web stuff. That will be cool.

Another t-shirt in my virtual t-shirt collection ---->

No dressing up for me today, no sir. Since the boss is out, I'm all casual today. Keds, jeans, a casual top and even 'casual hair'. (Which means I look like I just rolled out of bed, got dressed and came on in to work -- but, you know, in a smokin' hot way.)

Ok, I need to get busy here on work stuff. You all have a great day!

** Update: I've added the "Last Night's Dinner Scoreboard" to the side of the blog. The scoreboard is a take-off on something we have here at work to track metrics. This one, though, tracks how many clowns at the circus ate their dinner.

I've also added a link to my virtual t-shirt collection. All the t-shirts I would wear if I could wear t-shirts to work every day.

Ahem, now, back to work...

9 comments:

hellokittn said...

Yule Brenner - lmao. He is seriously my Step-dad's fav. actor. Especially back in his deranged pony tail days.

Have a great day sweetie!!!

Doug said...

Oh yes, "The King and I" man. Good actor.

Classy "bed head" but not a dead head, right ? ? ? ?

Glad things have calmed down to a dull uproar.

Effie said...

Never saw him with a pony tail....

"Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera"

So yer lookin really cute today, eh?!

eclectic said...

Kelli in Keds -- Sounds like a Disney made-for-TV movie. I can't think of Mr. Brenner without thinking that some parts of a pine tree are edible, you know.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hey, I happen to love Yule Brenner!

LadyBug said...

"Jesus loves you...
But I'm his favorite."

That one made me giggle, CK. Thanks.

Love and hugs, dear.

hellokittn said...

Personally, I usually pick the psychopaths... with and without the space ;).

Doug said...

Psycho-path: One when on it you don't know where you are going, when you get there, you don't know where you are and when you get back to the office you can't explain where you've been.

Normal every day work-day.

Circus Kelli said...

Doug -- You're right about that!

LadyBug -- That's one of my favorites, too.

Eclectic -- Hee... I don't know much about Yule Brenner, actually.

Effie -- Oh yeah... silly like a vagabond.

Kitten -- It was a good day!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013