6.28.2006

Who Was Who

Well, it took longer to quit mah bitchin' then I'd like to admit, but it did finally happen.

All in all, a good day -- a couple of bumps in the road here and there, but a good day.

I went out to lunch with the other administrative assistants, and I left early to take Buddy to the eye doctor (just a routine checkup because he was a preemie).

Coming home was the best part, and reading the comments that you left on my last entry was a close second. Y'all made me laugh, and for that, I'm very grateful.

Hats off to Captain Vegetable!, Superman, Fast Fingers Freddie, Billy Buttslap, and Rip VanWinkle!

The kids are in bed -- well, maybe not all of them, I'm hearing some preschooler piggie pitter patter (heh, she was just down here asking me about her pony party next month) -- all is quiet, tomorrow I will once again get updates from K on what the kids are up to at her house -- she has her keyboard back, and I'm hoping that when Hubby gets back from his errands tonight, he'll bring some ice cream with him.

Who are you TODAY?

4 comments:

Nilbo said...

I'm a bump in the road, is what I am.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I am Sr. Completely Undervalued

Please make note of the tip jar.

Doug said...

SAd, I am. Funeral for an old friend.

Circus Kelli said...

I'm highly amused. :)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013