7.17.2006

Can I call in Dead?

"Pre-Show Pass"

Wow. I tried to audio blog this, but can't seem to work the buttons this morning.

Summary:
Wow. Truly an awesome adventure. Really. I mean, the tour A.J. gave us, the "pre-show", the concert itself, and Tim McGraw in tight jeans. More later.

Home at 1:30-2:00am. Very tired. Called in late to work, but Buddy had other plans for me. I've tried to get back to sleep, but he won't let me. Must get moving. Must get littles up and moving. Must get to work. Dropping off two rolls of film to be developed today. Made a deal with my fellow concert-goers to share any and all pics amongst ourselves, in the hopes that if one of missed something, the other(s) got it.

K. Gotta go.

Later folks...

13 comments:

WILLIAM said...

I hope the bacstage tour was cool? Did you meet tim?

eclectic said...

Sending energy to you!!!

hellokittn said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at the show! Sending virtual e-caffienation your way :-D.

hellokittn said...

and that's trippy, saying the same thing at the same time :-/

Chocolate K said...

boy you looked tired!!!! oh to have the energy of punkin who gets home late, and is running around outside playing in the water......she had SUCH a good time, thats all she keeps talkin about =-)

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Pre-show A$$? Is that legal in your state?

Doug said...

Recovering from a good time is a most difficult thing.

Hope your energy level is up a bit by quitting time today Sis.

Erika said...

Kel I just have to tell you that was the best time I have had in my entire life and I am so glad I could share it with you guys.
Not only does AJ ROCK, but KELLI ROCKS too!!!!

Work is rough today, but it was so worth it. Thank you so much!!!

Love Ya!!

Effie said...

pictures, pictures, I wanna see pictures....

have you made it this far through the day, awake? If not, have a cola--you deserve it girl! Did you get to meet Faith Hill? Or Tim? Hmmm?

I'm glad it was good--and backstage too! you're so spoiled!!

Cat said...

Good GOD, CK! The suspense is killing me!

eclectic said...

Um, yeah. It's killing us all. And not all of us have nine lives like you, Cat. *heh* So spill Kelli, SPILL!!! Otherwise, my finger will fall off from hitting refresh. Seriously.

eclectic said...

Oh wait... you're probably in bed already, aren'tcha? *sigh* Alright then, sweet dreams and angels on your pillow for tonight. But tomorrow, we NEED photos.

Circus Kelli said...

William - See next post.

Eclectic - Thanks, darlin! I needed it!

Kittn - Thank YOU for that!

Choco K - I was so very tired...

Doug - My energy is up again this morning. Thank you!

ERIKA! - SO DO YOU!

Effie - See the next post! :)

Cat - Well, I certainly don't want to KILL you!

Eclectic - I tried, tried, tried to post this last night! A thunderstorm prevented me from doing so.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013