7.09.2006

Circus Life Sunday

this is an audio post - click to play


Because kids hardly ever perform on command, this post wasn't as cute as it was the first time we watched "Kitties Miss Katy".

Buddy was sitting on my lap this morning, playing and I clicked on the link for "Kitties Miss Katy" and he started jabbering at the pictures and saying "Do Kitties!" and "MY Kitty!" and it was SO cute... then i tried to record it and he didn't want to play along very well and then there was an error and the window closed and I had to reopen it and start over -- but hey, here's a bit of what it's like at the circus.

Still, though... it made me smile. I hope it does the same for you! :)

Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh great. Now Bucky's cat infestation has spread over here!! I'm going back and gaurding my own blog!!

Bucky Four-Eyes said...

Heh heh heh heh...

"MINE!!!!"

I do that when I'm at home, too.

JessicaRabbit said...

Awww. Munchkins are so much fun. Im getting my nieces today, and you tell yours that my kitties would LOVE to see them and say hi, they love kids. Especially Wobbles and Smidge.

eclectic said...

Sweet little clowns!!!

Chocolate K said...

that was AWSOME!!!!!
i'm going to play that when the go off to school!!!! =-(

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - Hee... you didn't even listen, did you?

B4E - Yeah, well...

JR - I'll tell 'em.

Eclectic - Thank you!

Chocolate K - Really, I wish I could have gotten the first part on audio...

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Of course I listened. I just had to follow protocol, "Bitch before praise."

Doug said...

Awwwww. had a listen -- so sweet.
Music of a Mommy being sweet to her kid. And Buddy, how can I say it ? What a guy.

Brudder doug

Circus Kelli said...

Mr.B - I'm still waiting for the praise. :)

Doug - Hee! Love you!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013