7.14.2006

Happy FRIDAY!

It's a good day

Sweet Pea woke up cranky this morning.

It's a good day

Morning came too early today

It's a good day

Due to road work, I had to park the van, and walk the kids past a playground in order to drop them off at the sitter's this morning. Did you ever try to walk a two year old PAST a playground without stopping to play?

It's a good day

There's a boatload of work that needs to be done today at work.

It's a good day

Our weekend is already spoken for with a family birthday party on Saturday and the Tim and Faith concert on Sunday.

It's a good day

I may have ice cream for lunch today.

11 comments:

Sassy Sistah said...

Hey, darlin' - it IS a good day, isn't it? Have that ice cream for lunch. Have a double scoop!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*mostly concerned about the mention of the concert than the other items* Bleck!

Circus Kelli said...

Sassy - Double scoop? You mean a triple scoop isn't an option?

Mr. B - Pfft. So don't go. I'll get you a souvenir, though...

LadyBug said...

Happy Friday, CK!

It IS a good day.

Doug said...

The cream to be applied liberally, cures most any ill, ICE CREAM.

Wake up cranky ? Heck, is there any other way to wake up ?

Effie said...

YOU'RE GOING TO SEE TIM AND FAITH ON SUNDAY??????

Colour me jealous!!!

Enjoy some icecream for me at lunch, OK? make sure there's syrup or whipped cream or something equally as bad for you on it!

Circus Kelli said...

LadyBug - I know it is... sometimes, it's just hard to tell on the outset.

Doug - How right you are! :)

Effie - I'll blow Tim a kiss for you. And what's ice cream without syrup and whipped cream on it? I sent you an email. ;)

eclectic said...

Can I go see Tim/Faith with you? Please? I'll bring ice cream, pizza, brownies AND a babysitter. PLEASE???!

Have a fab-a-lus weekend, doll!!

Chocolate K said...

ice cream and the cookies i gave you.....MmmmMmmm i'm going to my cupboard and freezer right now =-()

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

http://yourpackagingsucks.blogspot.com/2006/07/windy-hollow-or-effies-answer-lenghty.html

Circus Kelli said...

Eclectic -- Absolutely!

Chocolate K -- And I *still* haven't opened the cookies...

Mr. B -- Got it.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013