7.21.2006

"Rose....bud"

Ok... This? I thought this was just hilarious, and just the smile I needed on a Friday afternoon!




QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Tonight, I'll be getting the house ready for Sweet Pea's big birthday bash tomorrow. All the families will be here. I love them all -- even more so when the house is nice and quiet again.

I plan on doing as little as possible on Sunday, and, in an effort to regain some of the energy and good nature I seem to have misplaced lately, I plan on doing as little as possible every night after work next week. If that means going to bed when the kids do, I'm willing to give it a shot.

You all have a really great weekend!

I'll check back with you on Monday!

11 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I can't say it any better than the word verification.

WOAEW!!

Susie said...

I will die laughing hysterically, and be missed by the lollypop kids.
Have a wonderful party. Gock bless Sweet Pea :)

eclectic said...

Happy Birthday, little Sweet Pea! And happy recovery, Mom!! Good for you to know when it's time to take care of yourself. Get some rest, and we'll get see ya Monday!

hellokittn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!!!!

Good luck CK :-*.

eddie said...

happy birthday,sweet pea, good luck with party,have a good weekend

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - No kidding!

Susie - Your obituary is eeriely fitting, I think.

Eclectic - Just because I know when to take a rest, doesn't mean I always do it.

Kittn - Thanks! Your good wishes, a wine cooler, and a Midol got me through. :)

Bucky Four-Eyes said...

Happy belated birfday, Sweet Pea!

My obit says:

"Crazed with gluttony, Katy died a hilarious death. Katy will be terribly missed by all of their imaginary friends."

Chocolate K said...

i died a horrific death, i will be missed by mr. potatoe head....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEAT PEA!!!! YOUR AWSOME!!!!!

Effie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! I hope her b-day party was a SMASH!

Hugs! Happy Monday...

Circus Kelli said...

Effie - It was!

B4E - Not late! Her actual bday is on Wednesday! It's great to see you here!

Choco K - LOL, poor you!

Bone Machine said...

Tearfully in a hot tub, Bone Machine died with a small grimace.

Bone Machine will be terribly missed by Darth Vader.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013