8.13.2006

Dreams

This morning over breakfast, Sweet Pea told me of a dream she had last night:
"Mommy, I dreamed I had a cup of orange juice, five cookies, and a spoonful of cheese for breakfast."

She may have dreamed of food because she didn't eat dinner last night. (Maybe if I had offered her orange juice, five cookies and a spoonful of cheese, she would have eaten...)

Her dream reminded me of my dreams last night:
I met up with Jess and Bucky, and they were part of a traveling band of transvestite gypsies. One of whom stashed a large amount of stolen money in one of my suitcases.

I also dreamed I was reading blogs and comments from Susie, Eclectic, Mr. B, Bone Machine and Nilbo. I don't remember what the comments were, but they made me happy to read them.

Maybe I've been blogging too much lately...

Nah.

13 comments:

Doug said...

You meet the cwaziest people in dreams -- some of them are people you already know, but do the cwaziest things.

Rest up Sis, tomorrow is back at again.

Lynn said...

Finally! Somebody else fesses up some dream material - sheesh!

eclectic said...

Blogging too much? Ha! Like that's possible... ;) But I gotta ask: spoonful of cheese? Typically cheese comes in slices or sticks around here, unless it's cottage cheese. Should I be frightened?

Nilbo said...

When I dream of Jess and Bucky, it almost never involves more than two bucks.

And I love being mentioned in such good company ...

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

BUCKY gets to crossdress and stash cash and all I got was my lousy blog!?!?!

That's it!! I'm getting up and going straight to my *counts in head - 1, 2, 3* my THREE, er, my THIRD draw and getting my special things!!

Take THAT "Bucky"...if that's your REAL name!

*stomps off*

Circus Kelli said...

Doug - Oh yes, the cwazies... it's what dreams are made of.

Lynn - LOL!

Eclectic - What about cheese spread (like port wine)? or Cheez Whiz? You can spoon that... No cause for alarm.

Nilbo - It's unfortunate that you weren't part of the band of transvestite gypsies...

Mr. B - Um... bye! Will you be coming back?

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'll have to. I don't have any cash to stuff into a suit case.

*sigh*

Chocolate K said...

sweet pea was just remembering breakfast over at my hosue *wink* tehehehe

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - So, if you had a million bucks, you wouldn't visit here?

Choco K - Hahahaha... right? ;)

WILLIAM said...

I hate it when I dream of Blogging. Because sometimes I actually believe what I read in my dream and I get all confused in real life.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

If I had a million bucks I'd be here, but with a much louder and flashy presence.

Circus Kelli said...

William - I can certainly see how that would be a problem.

Mr. B - You're so sweet.

Bucky Four-Eyes said...

We would never stash stolen money in your luggage...unless you weren't looking.

Come on, the stolen cash spends just as well as the hard-earned variety, right?

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013