8.21.2006

Monday Morning

It's Monday morning.

I was in bed, asleep by 10:30 last night.

I never heard the alarm go off this morning. Part of Hubby's morning routine reached into my foggy, sleep-depraved brain about 30 seconds before he woke me up. (And I do mean "depraved". Some of the dreams I was having were seriously...odd.) When I'm more awake, I'll have to think of a way to pay him back for waking me up.

Good Lord, I'm tired folks.

Our Day out with Thomas the Tank Engine was pretty cool. We walked, 9,000 miles I think, and the kids didn't melt down too terribly. Part of that was in the timing. We left just at the right time. Long after I had run out of gas, but only shortly after the kids did.

We also discovered our digital camera may be working again. It was taking beautiful pictures all weekend, although some of the ones from Thomas turned out black. Interesting.

Ok, yeah, so I'm going to post this and get Buddy ready (little bugger is already up and smiley and cheerful), then wake the girls and hustle them to get ready. Then we're all going to leave here, go to our respective "day cares" (K's and work), and we're all going to have a lovely, lovely day.

Either that, or I'm going back to bed after dropping the kids off at K's.

7 comments:

Nilbo said...

My God, you posted this at 6:05??? I wouldn't get up at that time for anything less than gunfire or golf. I think we may have teensy clue towards solving the "My God, I'm tired, folks." thing ...

Hope you have a great day, whether you choose Option A or B.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh CK, you're such a useful engine!

I SWEAR TO YOU, THIS IS MY WORD VERIFICATION. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! fucubub

LOL!!

eclectic said...

Ooooh, I vote for the nap! Happy Monday!

Doug said...

Having watched many episodes of Thomas The Tank Engine with Thomas my youngest grandson I wish I could have taken him to see the real one when he was the approprate age. He is now in high school and I don't think it would be much of a thrill for him.

But I understand that Thomas The Tank Engine makes an appearance at the Railroad Museum in Golden, Colorado now and then -- for old times sake Heather and I shall go.

Work or hookey, aye that's the rub. Survival has a rival.

LadyBug said...

I vote for going back to sleep.

Me, too, please.

Amy said...

Here's hoping you went BTB, my dear.

hellokittn said...

:-*.

Monday.

Bleck.

Tomorrow is TUESDAY though :-D!!!!!

and LOL bloggy :-*

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013