8.22.2006

Tuesday! YAY! Tuesday!

Go Tuesday! Go Tuesday! Go Tuesday!

I went to bed a little earlier, actually heard the alarm go off this morning and woke up before I was running late. Then, I laid there listening to the thoughts going 'round in my head -- Work: This, this and that will have to be done today, I need to send a gift to a friend, other friends I need to contact today, I should call my Mom, stuff I have to work on tonight and 'round and 'round and 'round. You'd think I would want to go back to sleep after that, but I didn't. I got up out of bed and got dressed for my day.

The littles were both up as Hubby left for work, fussing because they didn't want to miss saying goodbye to Daddy. I'm not sure if they're just tired or what, but they're sort of bickering already this morning in a "I'm so tired but not tired enough to participate in a grumpfest" kind of way.

Today will be a good day. Yeah, there's lots to do, but it will be good.

What are you up to today? Anything good? Anything fun? C'mon... pull up a chair, a cuppa coffee/tea/cocoa and tell me all about it.

7 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I ain't doin' nuttin'. ALL day. Nuttin'.

Nilbo said...

Yesterday it was pissin' rain all day, gloomy and awful and depressing. But today, the sun is shining, the temperatures are up, there's a perfect late summer breeze blowing through my office window, and the world feels like it's mine to conquer.

I'll do some writing today, and some reading, and later on I am going to go shoot the best game of golf in my entire life.

Hope you have a super day!

Kat said...

Work, work and more work...but that's OK - it'll go by fast and then I can head home and watch House! Woo!

LadyBug said...

I've got a TON of stuff to do today, which makes me wonder...

WHAT am I doing reading blogs??

Hmm...think I'd better run now.

Effie said...

mmmm, hot chocolate!

It's CHOCOLATE Tuesday--let's not forget that!

And Nilbo's taking a gun to the golf course--fun over in PEI today--I'll look in the papers tomorrow...or wait, does he mean he's gonna PLAY golf? Shooting golf balls flying through the air like skeet shooting would be a very skilled task though...

Um, yeah, it's TUESDAY! And it's a beautiful day outside--and I think my little one had the hiccups or was just REALLY trying to get my attention this morning *kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick*

Hugs!

eclectic said...

Lots to do, including patching up drywall and replacing some electrical wiring which was NOT installed to code, despite the fact that this home was built in 1993 by a licensed, bonded contractor as HIS OWN FAMILY HOME! GAH!! Oh, was I yelling? Sorry. Nothing like trying to replace a simple bathroom light fixture and finding a HUGE mess of building shortcuts to make me really steamed. I'll shut up and drink my coffee now. Better make it decaf, eh? ;)

Doug said...

Sis, after reading your list of stuff to do and reading of the construction correction needed, I'm too tired to do much of anything except my backed up buncha nuttin' but just going easy on that.

I'm retired, but the treads are gettin' thin.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013