8.08.2006

Work Day Smiles

Sooo.... in a couple of weeks, the kids are going back to school. Punkin to elementary school again, and Sweet Pea and Buddy to a daycare center.

Change is not always easy, and although there will be benefits to taking the littles from K's and moving them to a center, there will be disadvantages.

One major disadvantage will be not getting pictures of the kids during my work day. K sends me pictures of the kids sometimes, and it really has gotten to be a high point of each of my days here at the office. I won't get that when they're at the daycare center.

I am really going to miss pictures like this that pop in my email inbox in the middle of the day...






7 comments:

LadyBug said...

Hee! Hilarious! And K captured it so perfectly for you, with the before and after pictures.

(Have you already mentioned why they're going to a daycare center instead of K's, and I just missed it?)

hellokittn said...

So that's how she stays sane... slip a 1/2 a sleeping pill in thier cheerios and throw them in the cush chair ;-).

Buddy's so cute :-D.

Doug said...

I'm sure pictures of the littles will be missed when they start pre-school. But their increasing skill in communication should be a boon to you Sis.

Lynn said...

Hi CK! Pictures like that can make even a rough day into something better.

Circus Kelli said...

LadyBug - Isn't that great?! (It's just time for Sweet Pea to start preschool, and they're sort of a set. One goes where the other goes...)

HelloKittn - I never thought of that! I'll have to give it a try.

Doug - How right you are dear Brudder.

Lynn - They surely can.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

It's like Charlie Brown. Well, without a head.

Lynn said...

Ck, there's a new post a Susie's. Just wanted to let you know.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013