9.11.2006

Best Friends

*ring*

"This is Kelli..."

"You're hot." *laughter from caller*

*laughter from me*

"Who is this?" (knowing full well it's My Erika)

- - - - - - -

My Erika called me today to tell me she has a really cool birthday present for me (a month and a half early!), and she doesn't know if she should tell me about it now, or wait to tell me about it later...

I, of course, said "No. Please don't tell me what it is. I want to be surprised."

Ok, yeah, maybe it sounded more like "I think you should tell me what the gift is now" when I said it.

She didn't tell me what the gift was, but I'm so smart, I figured it out anyway. It's a totally awesome gift and I can't wait for my birthday!

(If you email me, I'll tell you what it is... it's AWESOME!)

That woman makes me laugh! I WUV YOU ERIKA!!!

7 comments:

Erika said...

You totally have no idea what I am giving you for your birthday!!!!

But it is awesome and you will just have to wait!!!! :)

Love ya!!!

Circus Kelli said...

LOL!

OH! I know! I know what the gift is!

Doug said...

The tenison of apprehension,
Is nothing compared,
To the expectation of relaxation,
After the present is opened and shared.

Early birthday greetings Sis.

Circus Kelli said...

Doug - my birthday isn't for over a month. :)

Doug said...

A month long celebration sounds about right to me Sis.

Of course, me still being a ten year old boy, a month long birthday party would be a blast seeing that I would not have to do any of the work.

Bone Machine said...

A lifetime membership to YPS!!?

eclectic said...

Sssssssssshh! I don't want you to figure out that my Erika is giving you a trip out here to see me for your birthday, so I'm just going to act totally natural, that way you won't suspect anything.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013