9.28.2006

End of the Day

So, Wednesday was my big day off, and yes, it was very very nice. I lazed around all day, and only got up out of bed or off the couch to heat up some leftover tacos for myself for lunch around 2:00pm.

I watched an episode of "Without a Trace", some "Dirty Jobs" and the movie "Pirates of the Carribbean". That was a fun movie, and now I'm tempted to respond to all requests from the Circus Clowns with "I decline to acquiesce to your request."

Thursday, I was back at work, crossing stuff off my to do list and scoring points with the boss. Just another day.

It's time for me to watch a little television and get myself to bed. Tomorrow's FRIDAY! Yay!

I'll leave you with these little tidbits I found during my surf today...

This is seriously one of the cutest baby pictures I've seen in a long time (aside from pictures of my kids).

This has got to be one of the funniest conversations with a kid that I've read lately.

This is some of the best puppy goodness I've seen.

This picture makes me laugh.

This I just thought was kinda cool.

Have I told you today how grateful I am that you're there? Well, I am. Thank you.

Have a good one! I'll check in with you later.

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Free Hugs? That was awesome!!!

eclectic said...

That WAS awesome, Kel! And shucks, I'm blushing. Thanks for the shout.

On a serious note though, I could use some good vibes this direction if you get a chance. Thanks, Kelli.

Circus Kelli said...

Lynn - Couldn't everyone use some? :)

Eclectic - Anytime, babe. On the shout out and the good vibes.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Um...when you say "couldn't everyone use SOME..." yeah, you might wanna be more specific.

Nilbo said...

I'm delighted you enjoyed the puppy goodness. As always, you're very welcome.

Sounds like you had a great day off. Must have been tough readjusting to the routine of work. If it starts to grind on ya, just picture a hot fudge sundae - that'll get you through the day!

LadyBug said...

I'm grateful for you, too, hon. Hugs!

cat said...

I love, love, LOVE that picture of William's baby. So freaking adorable, no?!

Doug said...

There are always free hugs at our place, and could be available at places like COSTCO, if the atmosphere wasn't so uptight.

C'mon over, there are a bunch for you folks.

Bone Machine said...

(insert snotty remark here)

I got nothing.

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - Bwahahaha... well, that's true too, don't you think?

Nilbo - Oh man... a hot fudge sundae sounds AWESOME right about now... of course, I'm always in the mood for those.

LadyBug - Hugs back at ya!

Cat - VERY adorable.

Doug - We have some free hugs here, too. :)

Bone - Heh...

Naomi said...

Great links! I'm so glad I wandered over from Effie's blog!

(And really bad eggs!)

Circus Kelli said...

Naomi - Thanks for stopping by!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013