9.08.2006

Here again, gone again

Sunday Evening Update: We arrived home this afternoon and began the whole unpacking process once again. I'm very much looking forward to staying at home all weekend this coming weekend. I've gone through the pictures, but since the circus is kind of clamoring for dinner, I have to take care of that before I can write and post anything about our trip to Michigan. I'll be back soon!

Update: Ya hey there... we made it up here, met up with the extended family, and we'll be heading home on Sunday. Again, I thank GOD for hotel internet connections, and Hubby for packing the laptop. I'll upate again quickly when we get home, and then fill you all in on the happenings either Sunday night or Monday.

Howdy do, all!

Not much to blog about just now... we're just working on 8,352 little things that need to be done before we head on up to Michigan this weekend.

We'll be meeting up with my extended family -- hanging out with my Aunts, Uncles, cousins and their kids, as well as my Mom, my Sis and my Grandparents.

Weather permitting, we'll be able to spend some time on the beach Saturday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Nilbo said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi!" ... have a great weekend!

Circus Kelli said...

Nilbo, Hi! Thanks, you too!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*hope she finds a comfy computing chair while she's out and about*

Doug said...

Godspeed Sis. Hope you have the best ever time amidst family.

Kentucky Brat said...

hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B, found one! :)

Doug, thanks, Brudder!

Kentucky Brat, so far so good!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Did you really? Will you be posting pictures of the ceremony where you slide the old one to the side?

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - Um, no... I'm in a hotel room in Holland, MI. I doubt they'll let me take this chair with me. ;)

hellokittn said...

Those Holland folk are cheap like that ;-).

Hope you had fun!!! Wish you were around a little longer, I'm bummed we couldn't get together :'(.

Talk to you tomorrow!!!! Safe travels!

eclectic said...

Just checking in on your sunburn from yesterday. You DID get one, didn't you? ;)

gopher said...

Just passing through. XO

Nilbo said...

Just saying "Hi" and hoping the weekend went well :)

Circus Kelli said...

Kittn, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet, too!

Eclectic, it was 65 degrees and rainy. No sunburn for me...

Gopher, I'm so glad you did! Hi!

Nilbo, Hi! back at ya!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013