10.17.2006

Like "nesting", but so not...

In a fit of something akin to "nesting", I nearly completed a long list of things I wanted to accomplish this evening including cleaning the kids' bathroom, washing and folding laundry, making dinner, cleaning up the dishes, sorting through paperwork, bathing the kids, straightening some of the rooms in the house, and getting all the garbages and recycling gathered up. (I'm trying to get "everything" done before I go to my conference next week. It helps direct the nervous energy I have about the upcoming trip, and it helps assuage a bit of the guilt I have about going)

Tomorrow, I'll take Buddy and Punkin to school, then take Sweet Pea to the eye doctor for a check up. They may have to dialate her eyes, and she won't like that a bit. After that, I'll bring her to school, and head on in to work. Tonight I'm worried about how Buddy will handle being dropped off at school by himself, and how Sweet Pea will handle the eye drops and what time I'll get to work and, and, and... it's always something, iddin it?

*yawn*

Hmm. Now that I've been sitting for a bit, doing nothing but typing, my energy seems to be slipping away. Perhaps it's time for me to go on up to bed. Yeah, I'm going to do that now...

10 comments:

eclectic said...

:::lip quivering:::

You're leaving us? For a week?? But... who will keep us safe over at YPS?

Lynn said...

I don't know about your kids' bathroom, but around here, that is one room I really hate cleaning. EW!!! And my to-do list is never to-done! Come over tomorrow if you can. I have a public opinion poll going. Would love your view.

Do Bloggy and Bone know about your upcoming trip? YPS!! should be a must see when you come home. I'm gonna try not to start any funky shoe shit. Can I say shit here?

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Gone for a whole week? YAAAA-HOOOOOOO!! *Puts undies on head and runs around the room flapping his chicken wing arms*

*screeech*

Safe at YPS? Funky shoe shit? Wait just a minute...

LadyBug said...

What a busy night!

You wanna come burn off some of that nervous energy at my house?

Nilbo said...

I think it's OK to say "shit" here as long as you don't mention a particular brand.

You're going away for a week? Awww. Who will assuage US?

Doug said...

Juggling priorities, laundry, getting ready to go and all those funky things can keep you in a tizzy, right ?

Hope it all comes out in the wash, as it were.

Effie said...

assuage, that's a good word, like lugubrious and loquacious--just fun to say...

Have fun (if possible) at the conference next week!

Hugs (can't wait for the nesting phase to kick in for me--I'm getting NOTHING accomplished!)

Platypus said...

I know you'll get it all done and the kids will be fine. We'll miss you whilst you're away! :)

Circus Kelli said...

Eclectic - I'll be checking in on you. I promise.

Lynn - That was just my to-do list for the evening. The rest of the list is never done.

Mr B - Ya goon! By the way, your undies are on backwards.

LadyBug - I would love to! :)

Nilbo - I'll be checking in, I promise!

Doug - You know it.

Effie - It'll come... hang in there, darlin. :)

Platypus - Thanks for your vote of confidence!

Bone Machine said...

YPS!! safe? Safe? Hmmmm...

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013