10.09.2006

Much Better Now

Good morning, everybody!

This is the best I've felt in two days, folks. Finally, this morning I woke up without a horrible headache and sinus congestion. Seems to be my day of rest yesterday did the trick. Once the laundry was started, I only got up to move the laundry into the washer before laying down for 45 minutes. I got up again to move it to the dryer, put a new load into the washer, then another 45 minutes of rest. Occasionally, I checked my email on the way back to the couch.

Somewhere around 4:00pm, I was feeling better and took Buddy with me to the grocery store. It was a fabulous weather day yesterday, and since Buddy has fallen asleep in the van on the way to the store, I took a bit of a detour the long way around a local mall (not inside the mall, just on the roads around it). It felt so good to be out in the fresh air and sunshine. I could have just driven around for hours.

It was an odd weekend at the Circus -- it didn't work out too much like we planned. Overall, it was a good one, though.

This morning, I'll be home with Punkin. She doesn't have school today, and Aunt Shelley will be here after noon to spend the rest of the day with her. After we drop off the littles, Punkin and I will go out to breakfast. We may even go visit our Erika at her work before lunch time.

OH! And hey! We finally bought a new camera! Expect to be inundated with pictures soon! Well, first, I have to learn how to use it...

Ok, I need to round up the littles and get them in the flameless Mommyvan and off to school.

I'll check back later! I hope this Monday is a really good one for you!

14 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hooray for new cameras and un-ill mornin's.

LadyBug said...

Glad you're feeling better, hon. Hope you have a terrific day.

eclectic said...

Yay!! Breakfast date! I LOVE those days! We usually go to Starbucks -- the kids love their hot cocoa -- or sometimes to the Wild Huckleberry, if we're feeling very fancy. Happy Not-Sick-Anymore-Monday!

Nilbo said...

Yay on the new cam! Can't wait to see some pics! What kind of camera did you get?

Bone Machine said...

All it took was one stern "Cut it out" and look at the results. I should take it on the road to cure the sick and make millions. Okay, maybe enough for a Slim Jim and diet root beer.

Doug said...

That's my Sis, can't keep you down too long. Way to go.

Enjoy the good weather while it is there, ours is cold and rainy for a few days -- and then -- who knows ?

Can't hardly wait to see pictures from your new camera.

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - HOORAY!

LadyBug - Me too! So far, so good!

Eclectic - Yeppers. We went to McD's, and she LOVED having Mommy all to herself. :)

Nilbo - Well, you'll have to wait. I dunno how to really work the thing yet. The arm length shot I took of my face earlier today was HORRIBLE. Obviously, there is something terribly wrong with the camera...

Bone - Wowzer. Yeah... you're amazing, Bone. Do you think that "cut it out" would work with the little clowns?

Doug - There are snow flurries in our forecast for later this week. I'm in denial about it.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*looks for new pics*

Bone Machine said...

I think this healing racket would cut into my full-time Vulgarian-for-hire gig.

Doug said...

De-Nile izz in Egypt Sis, and if you're there, in hot water you are, among the crocodiles in De-Nile.

hellokittn said...

Hope that cold stays away forever :-*. Love the new template!

Lynn said...

CK, I'm so glad you're feeling better and had a nice day, mine was somewhat decent as well. The weather here was wonderful, too. I took full advantage because nice weather usually helps me feel better. Let us know how things go with the new camera. I've been thinking about trying to learn photography, but wonder if it will be difficult and spoil the fun.

Circus Kelli said...

Lynn - You never know unless you try. :) I'm glad you got out and about in the nice weather.

Kittn - me too! Thanks!

Doug - Better find my mittens!

Bone - "CUT IT OUT!" worked on Punkin today! Thank you! I hope you take our insurance...

Mr. B - check the new post out...

Bone Machine said...

This one's on the house.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013