10.15.2006

Vrroooom

Another "drive by" post...

It's Sunday night

Nearly everything is set and ready to go for the start of our week again... where did the weekend go? It seems we were going, going, going and somehow a few chores even got done... although, now I can't remember if I washed the littles' daycare blankets or not this weekend... oh well.

I took some pictures this weekend, and I'll post them tomorrow night, along with a bit about what we did and the places we went. It was a good weekend, even though it went by too quickly!

Have yourselves a really great Monday!

9 comments:

Doug said...

Heather and I are looking forward to a good day tomorrow. Have a few outside chores to finish up before the cold and rain hit later in the week. We are about as witnerized as we can get already.

Been a long time since we had kids in school, but my memory is long.

Love to you and yours Brudder

Lynn said...

Hi CK! It seems that life can get so busy with kids. Some days it's all a blur, eh? I hope you have a great week!

WILLIAM said...

Hi CK.

Nilbo said...

Drive-by hello!

Glad you had a great weekend, and as always, can't wait to see pics!

Circus Kelli said...

Doug - I hope you and your lovely Heather have a really great day!

Lynn - I hope you have a great week, too!

William - Hi!

Nilbo - It was a great weekend. Pics will be up soon.

Bone Machine said...

Is it physically possible to have a good Monday in the workplace?

LadyBug said...

You have a great Monday, too, hon.

Terri said...

These are drive by weekends as far as I'm concerned! I blink and they are gone!

Effie said...

Hugs to you Domestic Diva!

I've been lax in my blogging recently and just wanted you to know I'm still out here, with less time for everything (and a crappy home internet connection to boot)!

Any snow around you? Buffalo got COVERED and around here too but it missed me!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013