11.17.2006

Another Drive By Posting

Hey there! I'm just zooming by in and amongst party preparations.

We're all feeling better, although the littles are still dealing with coughs.

Punkin did great last night at her school concert. If only we could say the same for the littles. (They were acting like antsy kids during the whole 45 minutes, go figure!)

Tomorrow is Punkin's big birthday party (with family). We'll have too much food, and there is a really good chance I'll stress myself out, but hey, Sunday will be great!

The kids are in bed, the dishes are done, I need to rotate some laundry, then head to the grocery store.

This week has been quite the hectic adventure. I'll tell you more about it when I get the chance.

For now, I just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes. I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Brother doug said...

Our Eugene grandson will make 17 in a day or two, we had his family party last night as his Dad will be on the east coast then.

No huge preparations and a very laid back bit of festivity. Enjoyed it all.

And Punkin' oh Sis, I hope she has the best ever, at that age all the panoply and tradition building that can happen, should happen.

eclectic said...

Yay Punkin!! Happy performance last night, and Happy birthday party this weekend!! So glad you're feeling better, and the littles, too. Enjoy the busy, wonderful weekend!!

Circus Kelli said...

Punkin's birthday is on Tuesday. Right now, we're at T minus 20 minutes to the party. I'm going to try to sit down for a minute or two.

Brudder Doug - She is enjoying the festivities to the best of her ability. :)

Eclectic - I shall, dearie, I shall. I hope you have a good one, too.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013