11.19.2006

The Circus Continues...

Did I say all the littles were feeling better?

Did I say Sunday would be great?

When will I learn not to jinx myself like that?

Punkin's party went well. She had a good time, and by the time I went to bed, everything was pretty much cleaned up.

We had a leisurely morning this morning, and I was just settling down to work through some paperwork, and make more lists for this week, when Buddy surprised us by broadcasting the fact that he had the flu in grand fashion.

I'm thankful that this happened today and not yesterday.

I'm thankful that I have a washer and dryer in our home.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to get back to the patient.

3 comments:

eclectic said...

Aaaawwwwwww NO!!!! I'm so sorry!!! Bleh. Poor li'l Buddy. Read him a story for me, eh? Wishing you lots of lysol and lots of patience. Love ya Kelli!

Lynn said...

Oh, you poor thing. He announced in grand fashion? I know exactly what you mean. That's how my kids do it, too. Thank God we have a carpet cleaning machine.

Circus Kelli said...

E - Love you, too.

Lynn - I'll need to borrow that carpet cleaner when you're done...

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013