11.14.2006

Well Enough

Exciting news! Today, around 4:30pm, I was able to breathe clearly through my nose (both nostrils) for about 23 minutes.

That, my friends, is progress.

And here is what the rest of my week looks like:

Wednesday, I'll be back at work (probably buried under emails and voicemails and paperwork). Oh, and Wednesday night I might be heading over to the mall with Punkin for her birthday present (a week early).

Thursday, I'll be out of the office in the morning, then back in the office in the afternoon. Hubby is having a small (but annoying) piece of steel removed from his thumb. Minor hand surgery, but they don't want him to drive himself.

Thursday night, Punkin has a concert with her class at school. I've already found the required black skirt, and am as prepared as I can be for the event.

I had planned to take Friday off of work (to prepare for Punkin's party on Saturday), but because of my time off already this week, I'll probably go in for the Friday morning meeting. Then, I'll have the afternoon to work on cleaning the house, and taking the littles to the doctor if they aren't sounding any better.

Saturday will be Punkin's party with family... Yikes! I gotta get the food ordered tomorrow!

So, um... I'll be a leetle bit busy the rest of this week. Thankfully, next week, all I have is a parent teacher conference, Thanksgiving, and Punkin's party with her friends. Heh.

19 comments:

The Kept Woman said...

Congratulations on the 23 minutes of nasal bliss, my stuffed-up friend.

I love your location as listed on your profile...I am, sadly enough, in Wisconsin. It's OK though. I'm in therapy for it.

(Found you at Nilbo's)

Lushy said...

Dr. Lushy insists that you get adequate amounts of quality sleep during this busy week.

I am not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Take care of yourself! :)

eclectic said...

Gee, don't you think you're taking it a bit easy there, girl? I mean, couldn't you at least put something on your schedule in the next few days?? *sheesh* For someone barely breathing, you sure do get a lot done!

WILLIAM said...

Hi CK.

LadyBug said...

Hope you're well on your way to feeling fantastic, CK.

Bone Machine said...

I will claim that it was my empty threats that brought about the progress. Regardless, get plenty of rest, drink an ocean of orange juice, and get vulgar.

Circus Kelli said...

Bone - Will do, Dr. Bone.

LadyBug - So far, so good!

William - Hi William.

Eclectic - Oh, you're one to talk, Missy!

Lushy - Will do, Dr. Lushy.

TKW - So glad you stopped by! There are worse things. You could be in North Dakota.

Vajana said...

Hey CK glad to haer you're feeling better. Good luck with all the running around!

North Dakota said...

Bite me. Or, us.

Chocolate K said...

tell punkin happy birthday from me!!!
glad your on the road to recovery!

Laura said...

Thanksgiving is next week???????!!@!@@

Platypus said...

Yay that it appears to be getting a bit better!

'North Dakota' made me laugh!

Lynn said...

I'm glad you went to the doc. All will soon be well.

North Dakota made me laugh, too.

eclectic said...

Here's hoping the Circus is still on the mend!! Parties in the offing for the weekend still?

mrtl said...

I didn't see a reference to time for relaxing...

Had VI pie today with Bug. Came home to find my new plates in the mail. hee!

eclectic said...

Happy Friday, Kelli!

Doug said...

Ya did good kid. Keep those plates spinning while you juggle the eggs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Punkin'

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Ortizzle said...

Breathing clear through both nostrils... that's major. Have fun with Punkin's birthday, and don't work too hard. :-)

Lynn said...

Hi, Kelli. I hope you are getting more than 23 minutes of good breathing by now. Love and get-well hugs to you!!!

word verif. katoo
like achoo! bless you.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013