1.24.2007

It's a Living

Monday sucked, but the rest of this week has been pretty damn good, I must say.

The weather has sucked, but hey, it's Northern Illinois in the middle of winter -- whaddaya gonna do?

There are too many meetings to schedule at work and too much paperwork to shuffle, but it's a living -- it pays the bills.

Not too much is going on right now. I'm just trying to take it a little easy, yet still get some necessary things accomplished. Just sorta... coasting, I guess.

Oh, don't worry... I'll be back here (maybe even with a better post) soon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the laundry and TiVo await...

10 comments:

eclectic said...

*mwah*

Glad things are looking better tonight than Monday!

Nilbo said...

Delighted things are going so well for you :)

Susie said...

This TiVo of which you speak, I got none. This laundry of which you speak . . . got that.

Circus Kelli said...

Eclectic - Me too!

Nilbo - Thanks, darlin.

Susie - I'll gladly share my TiVo with you. You're on your own regarding the laundry, though. I have more than my share.

platypus said...

I'm glad you're having a good week, me too! Got no laundry but lots on the UK equivalent of your TiVo, which is very nice. Got food too, and a nice warm house. I'm all set for the night! :)

Effie said...

it's Thursday--almost to the end of the week my dear--you can do it!!

Baby-hugs from my little girl!

Laura said...

Yep, could be worse!

Circus Kelli said...

Platypus - I'm totally coming over to your house!

Effie - Oh! I love little baby hugs! Thank you!

Laura - Oh darlin, it could *always* be worse.

Doug said...

There are times when life seems so boringly, and plain daily humdrum. Yet it gives one a chance to fall back five and take a breather.

Have fun Sis !

Annejelynn said...

I hate laundry. Hate it. I'm a sorting and stain pre-treating queen, and I time the fabric softener perfectly and the change over from washer to dryer... but after all that? the clean laundry? the folding and putting away of it all? I hate it. Once in a while, I even CRY about the never-ending nature of laundry. I SOOOO HATE IT...and right now? the most I ever do is for 3 people. I'm gunna be a wreck someday... they'll find me under a pile of clothes, having choked on a fabric dryer sheets.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013