1.08.2007

So very, very...

I took Punkin to her first orthodontist appointment today. Her teeth are so incredibly crowded in her mouth -- large teeth and a small jaw are not a good combination. I know from experience.

Buddy went "successfully" on the potty at school today for the first time. He also came home in completely different clothes than he went to school in. I'm sure the two events are linked.

It's nearly 8:30pm and 2/3 of a bare Christmas tree remains standing in our living room. The rest of Christmas is packed away, ready to be taken downstairs.

The kids are in bed, and I'll be heading to the grocery store just as soon as I'm sure Buddy is sleeping (which better be soon).

Later on this evening, I shall relish those 30 seconds between the time I get into bed and the time I'm fast asleep.

Good God almighty I am exhausted.

10 comments:

mrtl said...

sweet dreams

Nilbo said...

Try not to drool on the pillow and snore. That's what gets me kicked out into the spare room.

Bucky Four-Eyes said...

I say go ahead and drool and snore. Life is too short to miss out on such simple pleasures.

LadyBug said...

Hope you got a good night's sleep and awoke refreshed and ready to tackle another day.

Bone Machine said...

You need to get some hobbies to fill some of that down time. Sheesh.

Slacker!

platypus said...

I'm not surprised you're tired! I think of you every time I force myself into a five-second burst of activity round the house. Could you come over here and inspire me?!

Circus Kelli said...

Mrtl - I'm still waiting on them, but thanks!

Nilbo - Well, yeah... you need to stay on your OWN pillow...

B4E - Oh, thanks, Bucky... will do.

Ladybug - Well, one outta two ain't bad. :)

Platypus - I'm just about out of inspiration, but I'll be glad to give it a shot!

Doug said...

Remembering how it was for Heather when we were ankle deep in kids.
Get all the rest you can, all the serenity you can muster, and above a whole big bunch of fun, Sis.

Circus Kelli said...

Doug - Ah, I'm working on that...

Amy said...

Man, busy bee is CK.

Good on ya, though, for getting Christmas put away.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013