2.13.2007

Words Challenge

I sort of missed the "Weekend" part of the Weekend Words Challenge. Whoops.

The words this week are "Tumble" and "Twirl".

Tumble

At Christmas, we received a bunch of really big pillows (in addition to my totally awesome "flaming" pillow). The kids immediately put them to good use making kid and pillow sandwiches and tumbling down to the floor.

Twirl

This picture was taken this morning as I dropped Punkin off at school. The snowflakes started falling yesterday. The wind that began last night has been sending all the snowflakes swirling and twirling and flying ever since.

- - - - - -

We have been hunkering down against the blowing snow here. The blues are definitely on their way out, unlike this winter weather. Everyone seems to be feeling better *knock on wood*, and we're just taking it day by day.

What are you up to? What's new with you?

We'll be making the trek to get our every-four-week haircuts tomorrow night. That's how we're celebrating the holiday.

Do you have any special plans for Valentine's Day?

13 comments:

wordgirl said...

That snow picture looks almost like something done in oil pastel. Really pretty.

Brudder doug said...

Sis, that takes me back to the days when we had littles. Pillow sandwiches and wrestling matches galore, on the floor, by the door -- and there was more.

Glad you are all back on the way up, good news indeed.

From what I read the mid-west is getting the brunt of winter now. Hope you stay warm and the power stays on.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Ommmmm! CK said "hunkering"!!

eclectic said...

Because nothing says "I love you" like having little fibers cut from your body... Happy Valentine's Day, CK!!! ;)

Susie said...

It's icy icy here. No snow fun. Just ice pain in the butt.
Hope your day is happy. And huggy.xxx

Bone Machine said...

I guess the question on everyone's mind is "Will donuts be provided?"

eclectic said...

Bone Machine, only if William shows up...

Circus Kelli said...

Wordgirl - Thank you! I just snapped that photo as I was dropping Punkin off at school.

Brudder - As winter weather goes, we're not getting to bad. We're lucky.

Mr. B - I sure did! Wanna make somethin of it?!

Eclectic - More like "all the better to see the ones you love".

Bone - Now why didn't I think of donuts?

Eclectic - Bwahahahaha! Hey William! Time to bring the donuts!!

Platypus said...

The photos are great as always and I hope you and the rest of the Circus are all wrapped up warm. It makes our pathetic attempt at snow last week look ... um ... pathetic!

I'm sitting here shivering because it's cold but it's not as cold as with you! I'm wishing for some Baileys to go in my cocoa!

Laura said...

You know, your snow pic would make a great christmas card! What a Beautiful shot!!

We don't do a lot to "celebrate" Chocolate day... except eat candy, of course! After 20something years, it's not that big of a deal for us. :)

Amy said...

oy vay the snow we have had in the past two days. 3 feet! Or more, I dont even know I have stopped counting. It's just retarded.

Love the tangle of kids, CK.

Ortizzle said...

Love your snow photo. Worthy of framing, for sure.

Hugs and kisses for Valentine's Day. Or just any old day when the flu is on the way out and hot chocolate is on the way in. :-)

Circus Kelli said...

Platypus - We are wrapped up warm, that's for sure. Cheers!

Laura - Thank you! We've been together for 20 years, too. Any excuse for chocolate, I say!

Amy - Snow! Phooey! I'm tired of it!

Ortizzle - Hugs and kisses and hot cocoa! Sounds great to me any day!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013