2.18.2007

WWC: View, Conceal

Weekend Words Challenge

This weekend's words are View and Conceal. Now, I gotta tell you, the first thing that came to mind when I read these words was some sort of flasher in a trench coat picture. Now, since I'm not going to do that on my blog, you get a series View and Conceal pictures.

The obvious -- the view out our kitchen door...


and concealing the fact that it's winter, or a way to
conceal the mess in our kitchen from the outside world


This is the inside of my kitchen cabinet, above my desk. There are
many, many things in this cabinet that I *should* tend to...


Concealing the mess in my cabinet from the outside
world works a little too well.


The eyes are the windows to the soul...


Another way to conceal the mess*



* Ok, yeah... a bit dramatic. Sometimes, though, when I'm at my worst, it's exactly true.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sunday and Monday are going to be a little busy around the circus. I'll stop back in to the blogosphere when I can!

18 comments:

Brudder doug said...

Heh, my room, my door. It has reason to be called the "warehouse."

Bucky Four-Eyes said...

Right now, my view/conceal would be either open boxes or boxes still taped up. :)

Nilbo said...

Jeepers, creepers ... nice peepers.

Still think you shoulda gone with your first instincts.

eclectic said...

Your eyes are just gorgeous, CK!!! And your cabinet just warms my heart -- it looks exactly like our "crafts" cabinet. I keep telling myself I'll go through it one of these days, but it hasn't happened yet...

Circus Kelli said...

Brudder Doug - You'll notice there aren't any pictures of my closets...

B4E - Good luck with the move, darlin!

Nilbo - Heh, somehow, I thought you might say that...

Eclectic - Someday our cabinets might be cleaned out... for about five minutes. :)

Lynn said...

I could probably catagorize my blog posts with 'view' and 'conceal'!

Kelli, I love the photos you take of yourself. Your 'view' and 'conceal' are very artistic and inspiring. So many of the photos you take are very visually stimulating. I still have that especially lovely one you took in Miami. I still intend to blow it up and put it on the wall.

Ortizzle said...

Nice "view and conceal" photos, especially your eyes in the "view." Don't even think of concealing them!

Effie said...

pretty eyes!

The Kept Woman said...

If only I had blinds in my kitchen and living room...I'm tired of seeing the mess outside!

Susie said...

I got a concealed package today. And then I viewed it.
Are we still engaged? Because I really want to be. I love you. Thank you for making yet another of my days. xxx

wordgirl said...

Conceal. Yeah...if you could only see what's behind the closed door of my closet. It's why doors were invented in the first place.

Laura said...

I hear ya on the closed doors. I have a few of those around this house. and a few inside me as well. Your eyes are beautiful!

Circus Kelli said...

Laura - Don't we all? Thank you!

Wordgirl - And thank goodness for that invention, huh?!

Susie - Did you now? Oh yes, we're very much still engaged.

TKW - No kidding! It's messier now that it's warmed up a bit, too.

Effie - Thank you!

Ortizzle - Thank you!

Lynn - Thank you. I appreciate your comments!

Amy said...

Oh that cupboard makes me love you even MOrE than I already do!

And nice lookin' eyes!

Bone Machine said...

My eyes have been shut since 1843. It makes driving much more entertaining for one and all.

Effies said...

just came by to say Katrina and I love your new profile pic!!

Platypus said...

I love the cupboard to conceal everything. I need a cupboard like that...

Circus Kelli said...

Platypus - Truthfully, I need a bigger cupboard. :)

Effie - Thank you for stopping by! I miss you!

Bone - Remind me to be the driver in the car with you then. Closing your eyes may be a very good idea indeed.

Amy - I love you right back!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013