2.23.2007

Yay! It's Friday Again!

Buddy called for me just after 2am *demanding* a tiny bit of wahtah. I gave it to him, of course. Mainly because it was just after 2am and I didn't want the rest of the house to be awake at that ungodly hour. I was up for a total of three minutes, and when I got back to bed, I couldn't get back to sleep easily. I did doze, though, and when the alarm went off, it was only a matter of seconds before Buddy told us he was awake again. My usual "Just a minute, Buddy..." allowed me to stall him a few minutes until Sweet Pea padded into our room. At that point, it was time to launch ourselves out of bed. Fifteen minutes later, all the kids were awake and Hubby was leaving for work.

In the half hour or so since Hubby's been gone, the kids are all dressed and ready to go to school. I'm even ready to go to work -- a full half an hour earlier than usual. Unbelieveable. The kids are currently watching The Wiggles (staring slack-jawed at the television) and (not) eating breakfast.

Work has been good this week, and today will be another day of studying for the CPS exam and shuffling papers and scheduling in time for "web stuff" where I can. The Boss will be back in the office on Monday.

I've had the chance to take some pictures this week, and I hope to post some of them this weekend.

Obviously, this is just a rambling train of thought -- congratulations if you've made it this far.

Time for me to round up the clowns and herd them into the externally flameless Mommyvan.

You have a great day! I'll check in with you later!

8 comments:

Nilbo said...

Happy Friday! Here's hoping you get some time to do more web stuff. Can't wait to see the pics!

Man - up at 2AM and still ready for work a half hour early. Those of us who get a full night's sleep and are brushing our teeth as we drive in to work, cursing the car in front of making us even more late ... we admire and salute you.

WILLIAM said...

I would buy Max a pony if he asked for it at 2am just to prevent him from waking up mom and wyatt.

Brudder doug said...

Yay, go for the gold Sis !

Never had that problem, was the kind who fell asleep when my head hit the mattress, heh, or almost any other flat object. But in any event, waking up all chipper and bright has always been my reluctant way of life.

Circus Kelli said...

Nilbo - Chill out. I'll get to the pics in my own sweet time.

William - I know that feeling... although, I NEVER promise ponies. I promise to talk about it in the morning. :)

Brudder - "Chipper" and "bright" hardly EVER reflect my morning disposition.

Annejelynn said...

HAPPY FRIDAY, indeed!

The Kept Woman said...

You're lucky! The kids up here are off from school today and my entire neighborhood seems to be using it as an excuse to take an extended weekend to the Caribbean...what happened to the weekend trip to McDonald's I want to know?

eclectic said...

Well, I'm up at 3:45 or 4:00 every weekday morning anyway... It's a sickness, it must be! ;)

Glad you've had a great week -- hope the weekend and next week are even better! Can't wait to see your pictures, and post my pictures when we get back from Canada! *mwah*

Circus Kelli said...

Annejelynn - Indeed!

TKW - The Caribbean? And we're not with them... seems a shame, doesn't it?

Eclectic - Up by 4am every day? I knew you were crazy... sheesh. *Mwah!* right back at you!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013