3.04.2007

WWC: Civilized, Barbaric

Weekend Words Challenge: Civilized, Barbaric

I had a harder time with the first word again this week, until Punkin came upstairs with some toys from the playroom.
Civilized:



If not exactly Barbaric, last week's weather certainly had a primitive quality to it:



Don't forget to stop by OddMix's place to see who else played!

- - - - - - - - - -

It was a great weekend here at the circus. I can't believe it's Monday again already. This week will be better than last, I can just feel it.

Happy Monday everyone!

9 comments:

Bruidder doug said...

xfklonyyONe day further into the future is one day better than the day before, if one is alive - - and I plan to be.

Civliized - A loving kiss.
Barbaric - A snub

Lynn said...

I would post a photo of my kids' bathroom for barbaric.

WILLIAM said...

I always like your interpretations of the WWC

Circus Kelli said...

Brudder - I plan to be alive, too. Some days, I even feel like it. :)

Lynn - My kids' bathroom is more frightening than barbaric...

William - Thank you!

eclectic said...

How sweet is Punkin's tea party?!?! I love that!

The Moody Chick said...

I love the tea party. I have a 5 month old daughter so I can only imagine this is what my future entails :)

gawilli said...

Nice little tea party you have there! Very nice way to say the words. We had some barbaric weather of our own here in NW Indiana last week.

OddMix said...

I love the "barbaric" shot!

Amy said...

My civilized can't hold a candle to that little tea party.

You rock, CK. Or in fancy speak, You roque.

Somehow i am reminded of an old commercial where a teddy bear says, "Keep a civil tongue in your head!" What was that about?

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013