4.15.2007

Pleasant Sunday Circus

This morning, as I enjoyed the quiet of Sunday, Sweet Pea came up to me in her little purple jammies, wearing one of her spaceship eyepatches. "Mommy, I want to watch you type." When I told her I was reading, she said she wanted to sit in my lap and watch me read. Instead, I thought I would ask her to help me write something for my blog.

When I asked her what she thought I should type, she said,

"I love you Aunt Shelley"

Then, Punkin came by and offered to let Sweet Pea help her type on her computer. Sweet Pea was suddenly overcome with the idea of the Barbie fashion software that Punkin has on her computer, and made a hasty retreat off my lap.

Buddy saw his opportunity and he took it. He hopped up on my lap and wanted to type, too. Here is his contribution:

tttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsmm m mmmmmmmeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrrrrrnn
44444444445345455555655555

55555555555dddgyhikkhfdsjjkkgdsfgklkhfazllfdsfhjkjfssrvhnjjujiu8ulk

';lkk
';ljkjkjhgfdsa NNFNFNFNFKKKKHGFDDFmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,, hb gggg fffffffffffffdfffffffffffhjyiu y ikjmnbhkjujuj6u54tru96yiyhujytikuyhujhtgyujyhng [[]\pouydsszfcgdfoyuiyihiut

That could quite possibly be the most articulate, thought-provoking thing ever posted on my blog. Hee hee.

The girls are in Punkin's room, and Buddy is off playing in the livingroom.

All is quiet. The sun is streaming in through the kitchen windows behind me, warming my back. The long Sunday stretches out before me, full of possibilities, yet I couldn't feel any lazier if I'd just had a massage and long soak in a hot tub.

Right now, I feel peace again.

What more can one ask for on a Sunday morning?

10 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Pie. One could ask for pie.

Aunt Shelley said...

Thanks Kel...That made my Sunday morning.

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - Oooo. Yeah... pie...

Aunt Shelley - You're so welcome. :)

Nilbo said...

*whispers* Chocolate?

Circus Kelli said...

Oooo... Nilbo... good idea...

Ortizzle said...

Yup, chocolate, sunshine, and kids who help you write your posts.

Punkin' has her OWN computer?!!

Circus Kelli said...

Ortizzle - Punkin's computer is an old one that we "passed down" when we replaced Hubby's a couple of years ago. Hubby got a new one, I got Hubby's old one, and Punkin gots my old one. (That way the kids aren't taking up my computer with games and what not.)

Brudder doug said...

Tyrin' to spin down from the dizzy social whirl of the first half of April 2007 here. Slept in 'til noon and resting after the blunch.

You were due a happy Sunday Sis. May more come your way.

eclectic said...

Combining the wit and wisdom of Bloggy and Nilbo:

Chocolate Pie.

;)

Circus Kelli said...

Brudder - Slept until noon? Oh, how lovely... rest, my friend.

Eclectic - Oh, yes... very good combo. Unlike Blogbo or Nilby (combining the names)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013