4.29.2007

Six Days

In six days, I take my CPS Exam. I'm very nervous about passing it.

I don't know how I feel about my job.

I don't know how I feel about going back to school to finish my Webmaster's Certificate.

Our boy is upstairs crying because he wants me to change his clothes. We're toilet-training him. He is virtually toilet-trained at school. At home, he would rather pee his pants and have me clean him up. It's 10am, and I've already done that four times for him this morning. If this keeps up, I'll forget the underwear and let the boy go commando until he gets the hang of it. I can only do so many loads of laundry in a day.

In two hours, I'm leaving here to attend a "Lingerie Bachlorette Party" for my dear friend, Heather. Before then, I have to wrap her present, make myself presentable, and make sure there are enough pairs of underwear for Buddy.

I may or may not make time to clean the kitchen floor.

After the shower, I'll cruise by the grocery store on the way home.

I'm looking forward to the break from toilet-training for a few hours.

I'm also looking forward to the exam being over in six days. After that, I can resume my focus on the things I really want to do.

17 comments:

Susie said...

You will ace the Clearly Pretty Sexy exam. (That is what that stands for, right?)

I don't know nothin' 'bout housebreakin' no boys. I wish you well, and hope you enjoy your break this afternoon.

Brudder doug said...

Seems to me from personal experience and parenthood as well that boys get housebroken a bit later than girls do.

Doing the "rain dance" for your success in passing the test. Don't think you need any help Sis, but got my fingers crossed for you.

Ortizzle said...

Well, ditto on what Susie said. I not only know nuthin 'bout housebreakin' no boys, I no nuthin' 'bout housebreakin' grrls, either. (Although I do know about housebreakin' dogs: no underpants, lots of patience, and not a little shouting of 'bad dog!')

Good luck on your CPS exam, grrrl! I know you will pass with flying colors :-)))

Nilbo said...

Maybe Buddy is also doing his own form of "Rain Dance"...?

I have absolute faith in you. Don't fret. You're smart, you're a hard worker, and you're determined. There is no doubt in my mind that you will come back from this Lingerie Party with some lil item that will make hubby do a dance of his own.

Oh, wait .. that's not what you're worried about? Fine. You'll ace the exam, too.

God. Get your priorities right.

Circus Kelli said...

Susie - Heh, if that's what it stood for, I'd fail it in a heartbeat. :)

Brudder - I'll take all the help I can get, Doug!

Ortizzle - Thanks for the luck!

Nilbo - The gifts were for the bride-to-be, not the guests. I'm thinking, though, maybe my next birthday will be of a "comfy jammies for Kelli" theme... ;)

cat said...

Oh, man. Nils took my joke. DARN! Good luck, Kelli. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you! Which I hope means I'm wishing you good luck because otherwise... uncomfortable?

Circus Kelli said...

Thanks, Cat! :)

Bone Machine said...

You're going to do fine. You're smart and the rest will fall into place.

Circus Kelli said...

Thanks, Bone. I appreciate that.

WILLIAM said...

Good luck with the exam. I like Susies acronym.

mrtl said...

Nilbo forgot, "And gosh darn, people like you!"

I saw that red flaming minivan again today, possibly in its neighborhood. No camera with me. I may have to stalk.

Platypus said...

I just wanted to drop in and wish you all the luck in the world. I know why you're about nervous and frazzled but you will do brilliantly. Loads of love from the lair. ;)

Circus Kelli said...

William - Thank you!

Mrtl - let me know if you need any tips on stalking. I'm pretty good at it...

Thanks, Platy! I surely do appreciate that!

Amy said...

Hi Honey!

Catching up, was going to scroll down and do it properly but the toilet training part caught me eye.

Commando is best. If they have any kind of buffer, aka undergotchies, they just feel free to go wherever they are.

wordgirl said...

You'll do just smashingly! Sending a word up just for you anyway.

Susie said...

So when is the Sexy exam? Tomorrow? Thinking of you, CK.

Circus Kelli said...

Amy - I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

Wordgirl - Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Susie - The exam is on Saturday. Thank you!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013