4.23.2007

WWC: Service, Sacrifice

Weekend Words Challenge: Service, Sacrifice

Service:
There were a lot of ways Service and Sacrifice could be portrayed. I took just one picture of service -- My planner list for today:


Sacrifice:
Innocent people sacrificed -- One pic of the sunrise at my daughter's school, and another from the building where I work.





Don't forget to stop by OddMix's place to see who else played!

Bonus pictures:




The sky was so strange this morning - the sun started to rise, then the clouds moved in. Thankfully the dark skies passed quickly.


Well then. I guess that clears that up.


This accidental photo intrigued me.



More later... right now, it's past my bedtime.

9 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Boy, it's a damn shame about that "accidental" photo. That could have been a real nice picture of a couple of parking lots, and a corner of a building. Oh well, can't win them all.

(Pssst. Might want to clean off that lense, there's a big SMUDGE down the left side.)

Circus Kelli said...

Mr. B - Yeah, no kidding...

wordgirl said...

Love those pictures. They capture the assigned words beautifully. And the accidental picture looks great, too. You're quite striking.

WILLIAM said...

That last photo is too cool.

Circus Kelli said...

Wordgirl - Thank you!

William - Thanks!

eclectic said...

That accident is AWESOME!!! See, when I have an "accident" with the camera, it involves sunscreen and/or sand in the lens. When you do it, it's like a prize-winning photo. *sigh*

;)

Brudder doug said...

Can;t believe I missed this.
That last photo is a "Hummer" in the best sense.

Ortizzle said...

Great pics, but especially sunrise at your daughter's school and the accidental pic. Those are prizewinners.

Circus Kelli said...

Eclectic - Last time I had an "accident" with the camera, we had to get a new one. This accident turned out WAY better...

Brudder Doug - Thanks!

Ortizzle - Thank you! I get a lot of cool sunrise pics in our neighborhood.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013