4.08.2007

WWC: Pleasure, Pain



Weekend Words Challenge: Pleasure, Pain

It was a rather colorful weekend under the Big Top, what with the baking and coloring eggs and all around celebration of the fact that the calendar says Spring is here, even if Mother Nature disagrees.

There were so many good moments this weekend. I think this picture gives me the most pleasure, though. There is just something about a little girl in a white Easter dress and white shoes...

Pleasure:


Erika and I went out for dinner and a movie this weekend while Shelley hung out with the little clowns at home. As usual, each of us had a good time. There were a few wounds to be had, though. Mostly to my dignity and pride, as well as to my physical being...

Pain:


I tripped while running to the car in an effort to get to the movie on time after dinner. Thankfully, this is the worst of the damage aside from a bruise or two on my upper arm.


Don't forget to stop by OddMix's place to see who else played!

- - - - - - - - -

Here are some other pictures I took during the festivities this weekend:






The tie-dye looking egg, accidentally created by Punkin


All the pretty colors








Too much fun. Time for a nap.

10 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Me wants nap too.

Circus Kelli said...

Heh, I *always* want a nap, Bloggy. :)

oddmix said...

Nice shots. Again, I love the one of Sweat Pea!

I am glad you are alright after your fall.

wordgirl said...

Napping. That's how I spent part of Easter.

Ortizzle said...

Love the pics! Makes me wish I had dyed some Easter eggs, too.

cat said...

Oh, the Happy but So So Tired nap! I LOVE that one.

:)

Pretty colors, Kelli!

eclectic said...

Awww, Buddy all curled up in the chair... that's so sweet! Love the tye-dyed egg, too! But where's all the chocolate?? Seems like that's all the Easter Bunny left over here, so maybe we got your share of it? I'll send some of it along if you want, because otherwise I'm going to eat it all and that will not be good.

Brudder doug said...

Little girl in Easter dress and white shoes rings memory's bells for me.
As does the picture of Buddy snoozing in complete relaxation in the chair. He seems to have the knack of making himself comfortable in the strangest ways.
Wish I could have seen the easter egg hunt at your place, bet the littles had a ball.

mrtl said...

Hugs.

Andy said...

Funny that your picture of "pain" is your wedding ring. Should Hubby be singing Charley Pride's Does My Ring Hurt Your Finger"? :-)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013