5.21.2007

As Requested

I'm just about done sorting through all the pictures I've taken in the past few weeks, so I should be posting some soon -- really!

Just to prove I'm not kidding, here are the pics that some people requested of the dress I wore, and how I did my hair when I attended my friend's wedding this past weekend.


The hair - I made three sections on top, twisted each one and secured it with a teeny hair clip. Next, I curled the hell outta my hair, then used a circa 1991 banana clip to make a kind of ponytail.

This was the result.

And, the simple and "on sale!" black dress. Chiffon flounces at the shoulders, and chiffon flouncy, flarey inserts in the skirt.


After looking at this picture, I think I should have skipped the nylons and just left my legs bare. I also promise that I wasn't this "orange" looking in real life.


Really... more pics to come... right now though, I have to wrangle the little clowns into bed. That should only take an hour or so... heh...

14 comments:

Ortizzle said...

Gorgeous hair! Georgeous dress! But mostly... gorgeous C.K!. Can't for the life of me think why you even considered going to the hair dresser, you did a splendid job.

Susie said...

Your hair looks wonderful, your dress looks wonderful. You are the second prettiest girl on the internet today. (I only say that because I already awarded first place to Torrie's brand new baby Willa :)

Lynn said...

I knew it. Absolutely gorgeous!

Brudder doug said...

Wayyyy to GO Sis ! ! ! !
You're lookin' better than good.
And like I said or should have, you wear your hair with flair, so there !

Nilbo said...

Hey, you clean up pretty good, you. And in that last pic, your butt doesn't look squishy at all. Not that I was checking out your butt at all ...

oddmix said...

Your hair looks great, CK.

eclectic said...

Too beautiful!

Effie said...

oooh--sexay!

Now I have to post a pic of the wedding I went to...maybe later this week! I love your hair!

Circus Kelli said...

Effie - Thank you! I can't wait to see your picture!

Eclectic - Thank you!

OM - Thank you.

Nilbo - No squishy butt? That's the nylons. Good thing I left them on.

Brudder - Thank you! Flairy Hair! Woo!

Lynn - Thank you!

Susie - I *knew* I should have posted this this morning.

Ortizzle - Thank you! I really appreciate that!

Annejelynn said...

nyce... yousah hottie Kelli!

Amy said...

CK you are looking DAMN GOOD.

Wowza.

Platypus said...

You looked stunning, Kelli, and I am so jealous that you can do your own hair beautifully like that. Even if I pay the hairdresser mine never looks that good! Yay you!

Lushy said...

WOO! The back of that dress is sex-aaay and you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The nylons look sexy. And you look beautiful.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013