6.21.2007

Certain Divine Intervention

"Hi Hon, I'm at work, holding the envelope that has my results from the CPS (Certified Professional Secretary) exam in it. I haven't opened it yet."

*opening envelope*

*unfolding documents*

"Oh my God."

*whispering in disbelief*

"I passed it. I... I passed all three parts... Holy shit."

*reading*

Congratulations, you have passed all parts of the CPS Examination and have achieved the Certified Professional Secretary rating!

The score shown for each part is based on a scaled score of 450. Candidates scoring 450 and higher have passed that part. Candidates scoring less than 450 have failed that part. Scores are final as reported.


"Holy shit, Hon. I passed it."

  • Information on the advantage of being certified
  • Information on the IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals)

  • And yes, I do become quite eloquent when completely gobsmacked...

    17 comments:

    Brudder doug said...

    The band played,
    The flags waved,
    People hurrayed,
    Kelli is saved.

    Now everybody will know that she is what she always has been, huh Sis ?

    Ortizzle said...

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CONGRATUALTIONS, you SO deserve it, C.K.!!!

    Now... when you have caught your breath... mosey on over to my blog and answer that question that's waiting for you, grrrl!

    Ortizzle said...

    Well, of course, I meant to write: congraTULAtions,

    and NOT: congraTUALtions...

    But you knew that, of course. (Didn't you? LOL.)

    Circus Kelli said...

    Brudder - Hee! Let the ideas for what CPS could stand for commence!

    Ortizzle - I've seen your question and will answer it... soon. ;) And seriously, I didn't even notice the typo at first.

    Nilbo said...

    I'm ... shocked. I never thought you could do it. Well, I'll be damned.

    OK, I lose the bet. (slaps his money down). Damn that grading on a curve!

    Susie said...

    Two words for you, missy:

    WOO. HOO. :D

    (OK, a few more words. You didn't just "pass" it. You kicked its ass.)

    Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

    From the Test Anxiety King: Well done.

    sharkey said...

    Susie's right--you totally kicked its ass! Way to go! Hooray! Congratulations!

    Circus Kelli said...

    Nilbo - I know! Obviously, they have my scores mixed up with someone else's, but I'll be damned if *I'm* going to be the one who tells them... (ya booger!)

    Susie - I might've done just that... goofy, huh?

    Mr. B - Thank you!

    Sharkey - Thank you!

    Lynn said...

    I can't say that I am surprised. Nope. Not even a little.

    Congratulations to you, my friend!!

    eclectic said...

    How did I miss this news?! YIPPEE!! Um, so 450 per section is the passing score and you got 9 hundred something?! Yeah, I'd say you kicked its ass AND took its name. Well done, you!!!!!

    LadyBug said...

    Congratulations, CK! I knew you could do it!

    Circus Kelli said...

    Lynn - I do appreciate your confidence in me. :)

    Eclectic - Hee!

    LadyBug - Thank you!

    Patsy said...

    Wonderful good news! Did you have any doubt; of course not. Now what are you going to do with it!

    Circus Kelli said...

    Patsy! Hi! What am I going to do with it? Good question! :)

    Effie said...

    you didn't JUST pass--you totally ACED them!!

    WOOHOO!!!

    MrPhred said...

    Rock on, girl!

    All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
    copyrighted by me, 2000-2013