6.13.2007

WWC: Air, Earth -- and Views

Time again for the Weekly Words Challenge!

Air:

Punkin catching some 'air'

Earth:

I attempted a view FROM the Earth...

Next week's words are "Fire" and "Water".

Don't forget to stop by OddMix's place to see who else played!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Here are the last of the pictures I've taken. A collection of different views. Now, I'm finally caught up. Time to go out and take more pictures... or maybe get back to actually WRITING posts...

--- Views ---

My Office Window

In April I took these pictures from my office window.



A month later, it looked like this:





Much better without the snow, don't you think?

- - - - - - - - -

The Boss' Window

We have a group of employees that sometimes play volleyball during their lunch hour


This little glen resides next to and behind our building. (This picture was taken from the parking lot)


- - - - - - - -

Frontways Commute

Pictures of Big Sky in Northern Illinois




- - - - - - - -

Sideways Commute



I looked at the vehicle next to me in traffic and this is what I saw.

- - - - - - - - -

Backwards Commute

Watching the Movie Of The Week


Other recent "Van Go" pictures here

- - - - - - - - - -

At my desk


On the upside, it hides a lot...

- - - - - - - - - -

Kitchen Table

Last weekend, it rained for a bit, but it wasn't a heavy rain. The kids were getting a bit squirrely, so I told them they could play out in the rain a bit. They had fun, then the rain stopped and the sun came out again.


- - - - - - - - - -
Outside the house

When we bought the house, we 'inherited' a lot of lovely landscaping. I'm a bit "landscaping impaired" and was thrilled when all these beautiful flowers came up all on their own!








Other recent "Outside The Big Top" pictures here


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

9 comments:

Brudder doug said...

Whee, those "big sky" pictures are fantastic Sis.
Notice that someone had her shoe off at the desk, easy deasy Huh ?
Kids in the rain, cute to the max.
Love all the pics Sis.

Lynn said...

I love the pictures, Kelli. I'm not good at growing flowers, either. Your yard looks lovely! I like what you came up with for the 'Earth' photo. I didn't take any pictures for WWC, but maybe next week. For some reason I especially like your wheel photo. Must be geometry thing.

Nilbo said...

The pictures of the kids in the car remind me of a hockey game. You know, when they say "There's a face off in the corner ..."

I also love the pic of the flameless mommyvan in reflection ... very cool ...

Circus Kelli said...

Brudder - Thanks, Doug!

Lynn - Thank you!

Nilbo - Hee!

wordgirl said...

I love your pictures!

Ortizzle said...

Great pics. Love the winter-spring before and after views from the office window.

Amy said...

Wow! Great buncha pics, CK!

Love the sky and the umbrellas and the flowers and the winter to springness. Beautiful.

eclectic said...

OK, how 'bout when my kids get rowdy I say they're gettin' all "Kelli"?!?! Squirl's my sister and I gotsta stand up for her, y'know. ;)

*heh*

Great pics, Kell!! Your building is in a pretty spot. And I love Miss Punkin's air!!

oddmix said...

lots of Purty Pictures!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013