7.18.2007

And on the way, we saw a...

Things we saw on the WAY to the concert...

This billboard

Hey! That's spelled wro--oh, I get it.

This bumpersticker

Amen

This other bumpersticker

For Ward number two

This license plate

And I thought the Packers were playing well...

This traffic jam

GET OUT OF OUR WAY PEOPLES!

This view

The big city

These important documents

Are we there yet?

And then this guy

Oh, hello MJ.

And FINALLY, this building

YAY!

(really the concert story is coming soon)

5 comments:

Ortizzle said...

I need one of those orange bumper stickers.

Now, get busy and tell us what really happened... heh, heh..

Refugee said...

I am so glad that you always have your camera with you. Great pix. I like the citiscape best.

Brudder doug said...

Ooooooooooh we gonna get ta see what happened inside next time ? ? ? ?

Bone Machine said...

With a name like Doody, he seems like an obvious choice for political office.

Circus Kelli said...

Ortizzle - No kidding! (See next post!)

Refugee - thank you!

Brudder - Yeppers... (see next post!)

Bone - Or workin for Roto-Rooter...

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013