7.13.2007

Three, two, one...

FYI - I'm *so* not here...

Today is the big TIM AND FAITH concert!

I've taken the afternoon off of work (and I'm NOT blogging from work right now, so nyeah!) and I'm waiting for Our Erika to arrive so that we may go off to lunch and have many hours of fun and excitement.

Remember when I went to the concert last year? Do ya? Huh? Huh?

Yeah, well, it's gonna be like that only BETTER. Why, better? Well, DUH! Because it's TODAY and not last year... sheesh. Keep up, will ya?

AND because I have a camera that works consistently and I won't drop the battery under the stage that Faith Hill is sitting on during the preshow party gig.

So, anyway, I gotta fly. Have fun, y'all!

I'll bore you with pictures and stories latah this weekend. That's a promise!

*Mwah!*

13 comments:

Bone Machine said...

My only advice is stay out of jail.

Susie said...

Have fun! And yea, stay out of jail. Because then you'll be on Dr. Phil and we don't need that crap. xxx

Sharkey said...

I think it'd be cool to see you on Dr. Phil. Unless you were one of those people who goes insane when the person ahead of them at the store doesn't put the little separator stick on the conveyor belt at the checkout. Hmmm . . . on second thought, that'd be pretty funny. :)

Have a great time! I know Character Builder will be insanely envious!

Lynn said...

Hope you have a super time, Kelli!!

eclectic said...

Oh, have so much fun!!! I think Faith is about the most beautiful celebrity I've ever seen. Next to you, of course.

Shel said...

ONE, TWO, THREE LIKE A BIRD I'VE SEEN...

Circus Kelli said...

Bone - I took your advice. But only because Erika stopped me.

Susie - I took your advice, too.

Sharkey - Nooo. I go insane over much more mundane things.

Lynn - I did! Story and pictures will be forthcoming.

Eclectic - Faith is beautiful. The power of her singing voice, and the fact that she's a Mom and *this* is her job (how does she do that all?) just amazes me.

Shel - It's ONE, TWO, THREE LIKE A BIRD I SING. ;)

Susie said...

Did he sing that "Red Ragtop" song? That sucker KILLS me every time. I cry like a . . . crying thing.

Brudder doug said...

Hope you had a total blast last night and got to be and see everything you wanted to.
And today, you don't have to go into your official CPS gig, can have a breathing spell for a day or two.

Nilbo said...

I want the pics of you clawing at Tim McGraw's handlers, trying to get to him. I hear it took four of them to wrestle you away before Faith stepped in and cold-cocked you with one punch. Well, that's what the news reports said.

Laura said...

whoooo! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Bone Machine said...

At least it won't be on an episode of Cops.

Circus Kelli said...

Susie -- Nope, not Red RagTop, but "If You're Reading This" got me.

Brudder -- I did have a total blast!

Nilbo -- Don't believe everything you read. It was six handlers.

Laura -- I'm working on it!

Bone -- No, Cops doesn't film in Chicago.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013