7.04.2007

WWC: Liberty, Justice

Time again for the Weekly Words Challenge!

Liberty:
Stumped on what to take a picture of for Liberty, I thought I would photograph some of the preschool artwork




Justice:
I didn't have to wonder about what to use for Justice. The police officers in our county have been targeting certain "hot" spots. One of these spots is along my route home.


It's hot and sticky here in Northern Illinois this July 4th. Hubby and I have been doing our share of lounging around, as well as getting a few small things done around the house. All three little clowns are getting more and more feisty with each other and I'm just about ready to bring 'em all out to the driveway for a nice cool hosing off.

I hope you're all having a great Fourth of July!



Don't forget to stop by OddMix's place to see who else played!

7 comments:

eclectic said...

Happy 4th!!! Tonight my brother and his wife are arriving from Colorado for the fireworks and to stay for a few days, and we're all excited about that since they are the kids' favorite uncle and auntie. It will be so nice to see them! Love to you and yours, Kel!!

Brudder doug said...

We were lucky Sis, spoiled to the max and fed some super delicious chow. We were taken home about 11:30, still awake but tired.
The young folks went out to watch fireworks, but it was anyone's choice of whether to go or not. Some of us olds chose to stay and watched the fireworks at New York on the big screen at that house.

The audio wasn't turned on so we got to visit a bunch as well.

Did the littles get hosed down ? Were they feisty because they were bored ?

Circus Kelli said...

Eclectic - Happy 4th to you, too! I hope you had a really great time!

Brudder - Yay for you and the Mrs.! They were fiesty in part because they were bored, and partly because of the sticky weather.

Lynn said...

Those are some of the nicest fireworks I have ever seen :-)

Nilbo said...

When I get feisty, I get hosed down, too. It usually works.

Laura said...

Great pics! Those are challenging words to photograph!

Ortizzle said...

Love all the pics, but the cops bored and looking for city revenue really rings true!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013